Anna

Not getting facebook notifications when someone comments on my site

6 posts in this topic

Hi, thank you for the plugin everything is working great so far except that I am not getting Facebook notifications when someone comments on my site using facebook comments.

I have put my facebook ID in as the moderater ID in the plugin and in as a moderator in the comment box moderation settings. I am recieving the comments in the comments moderation tool but still no facebook notifications.

Am I doing something wrong?Please help, willing to pay for support.

Thank you so much, it works amazingly, the problem now is that the new version is slowing down the site, the old one was not, is there a solution to this?

Hi

I don't thing that this is problem of BT Social Share, The send mail function is separated with loading web page. So it don't affect to loading speed.

But please try to turn on/ off send mail notification to compare speed.

:)

Hi Tronghm

Thank you for your help :) . Still struggling a bit with the facebook comments box, I installed the new plugin and the site was fine but I wasnt getting notifications when someone commented.

So I created a new FB app and put that into the plugin, which seemed to work because I recieved email notifications from comments from a joomla article,but then I tried making a test comment in a k2 article but the site became extremely slow, I noticed it was only slow when looking at any k2 content even though I had only enabled it one one joomla and one K2 article.

I tried turning on and off the email notifications but it was still slow.

So I disabled the plugin and tried it again the next day and the comment boxes were showing and the site was loading normally on K2 and Joomla , no speed problems but the facebook email notifications werent working.

I enabled it again a few days later and site was very slow and I wasnt receiving email notifications.

Do you know what I can do about this? It's very important that the email notifications work and that the site is not slowed down at all.

I would really appreciate your help, I can PM you my website details and I would be willing to pay for support.

Best

Anna

HiĀ 

Thank you so much for lovely app,

I have installedĀ  BT Social Share Plugin Version 2.4 , Using Facebook Like/share & comments,

I have entered the email address for comments to be sent to me, as well as put in the Facebook App ID etc.

But I am not receiving any comments.

The comments are neither going the the Facebook App Comment tool.

Am I missing something? Or doing something wrong?

Thank you