jjjjjjjj

default no-image.jpg image

5 posts in this topic

Thank you for this great module for joomla! I have installed it on Joomla 3.1. I'm trying to figure out a way to change the default image which is displayed on an item when no other images were found, but I haven't found it yet. From what I can understand, the module caches the images and if I just modify the image in the cache, it gets cleared when the cache expires.

E

Hi

Please try to replace the file.

Then delete all file in cached folder and go to Menu: Site -> Maintenance -> Clear cache

Go to front page click Ctrl + F5

I hope this will help you

Hi, I already tried replacing the file and clearing the cache from the back-end, but what happened is that instead of the original default image now I just get a black square.

Thanks for your help.

I am also having the same issue. I have replaced the files using the same name and cleared the cache. Still I see the original default image. There are no images in the cache/mod_bt_contentslider folder. Is there something else that I can do. Obviously, it is grabbing the image from somewhere.

I just figured out the problem. I had the module installed on both my domain and a subdomain. I had to replace the file for both of them, in order for the issue to be solved. I hope this helps someone!