Thomas S

[Solved 5r] Artisteer 4.1 Template, slideshow behind background

7 posts in this topic

Hi.I just upgraded from Artisteer 3 to 4.1. I use the same template and settings, but in 4.1 the slider is behind the background. Artisteer 3.1 templates works fine, the slideshow wil be on top of the background. I tried to change the wrapper element from body to main, but then i got the slideshow in front of the text. Any suggestions on how to get the Background slideshow to work with an Artisteer 4.1 template? Thank you.

I changed wrapper to header and it worked. Or you could remove background from css as you can not save a page without background in arristeer 4.1

Hi. Yes, it works. Sorry for the unclear post., the easiest way is to remove background color in template.css from the 4.1 artisteer template

removed background color doesn't completely solve the problem, because how if you need bg color on other page?

Better to set the wrapper element (in advance function) with specific class where you want the slideshow to be. Because by default now it set to body, which is why the slideshow is disappear and replaced with body bg color.