Ray

BT Content Showcase - Grid change for responsive

6 posts in this topic

Hi developer,

I had asked a question in the free BT Content Slider forum, about changing the grid size when responsive is activated.

Again, I am currently using BT content slider module in 3 locations on my site. A 3x2, a 1x3 and a 2x2. When viewed on a small device and responsive mode kicks in, I want ALL of those sliders to change to a 1x1.

You said this is not possible with Content Slider, but it is supported in the Content Showcase module. I looked over the user guide .pdf, but I did not see any screen-shots of the settings where this can be specified.

Before I purchase this module, I would like to that that this feature is indeed supported, and how.

Thank you very much,

Ray

Hi Ray.

Please see this demo you will see how the module is responsive.

It's always response to one column with many rows

Example we have rows * columns

1 * 3 will be 1 * 1

2 * 3 will be 2 * 1

3 * 1 not change

I hope this reply will help you understand.

Thanks

Thank you very much. The demo looks like it will work well for my needs.

Is there any way I could put a request in for a future feature where there could be a YES/NO box in the settings, that would collapse multiple rows to a single row when responsive kicks in, with possibly a minimum pixel-width before the collapse occurs?

Would that be easy for you to implement?

Thank you again,

Ray

Hello Irene, can I accomplish this with content slider? on my site, under responsive, it shows 3 rows & 1 column. I want to show 1 row and 1 column.

This way it looks better and reduces page legth

best wishes

Herby