Pete Westbury

Place BT Tabs within a joomla article

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

This may be a daft question and it maybe because I'm missing something, but how do I place a set of tabs in to a normal Joomla article.....

Basically I have a Joomla Article with text and images in of which I want to place below this a set of tabs or an accordion.

I have tried to publish the BT Tabs into my own position and then use the Joomla {loadposition my position} but nothing happens, just the text for {loadposition my position} appears, is BT Tabs not compatible with the jommla loadposition command ...

If this is correct, then how do we place tabbed or accordion articles within a standard Joomla Article which would be viewable in the system output of joomla.... surely it has to be possible?

Many thanks

Pete

Hi,

Load Module Plugin is published ....

I even thought about selecting 'prepare content: YES rather than NO" but the 'Basic Options panel' that you can normally select with a module is not there within the BT Tabs module, so I can't select it!

I also know that the 'Load Module Plugin' is working' because before finding BT Tabs I was using YooThemes Widgetkit, which works perfectly with the 'Load Module Plugin'!

Regards

Pete