lefteris

BT-Gallery Template & J! Basic membership plan

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I'm considering to purchase a "J! Basic membership plan", instead of just buying single template "BT-Gallery".

So my questions are (if i have J! Basic membership plan):

1. Can i download and use any template i want?
  2. Templates comes with every extension seen in demo or i have to pay extra?
  3. More specifically, BT-Gallery comes with which extensions?
  4. Updates for template and extensions. More specifically, if i setup my site as joomla 2.5 could i have access to joomla 3.5 versions of template and extensions (in 3 months that joomla 3.5 (LTS) will come out) ?

Thanks in advance and please excuse my poor English!!! :)

Hi Lefteris,

Thank you for your interest in Bowthemes products. Here are our answers:

1. Yes, J!Basic allows you to download all Bowthemes Templates.

2. You will be able to download all related extensions, note that downloadable extensions aren't in newest version but they work very well with current version of template.

3. BT Gallery comes with following extensions:

• BT Media Component
  • BT Background Slideshow module
  • BT Social Login module
  • BT Google Map module
  • BT Content Showcase module
  • BT Change Color module

4. It will take time for us to update all extensions and templates (if needed) when Joomla! 3.5 is released. If you buy J!Basic now, your membership will be expired in the middle of April. We couldn't ensure that our templates and extensions will be upgraded on time. Ergo, we suggest you to buy J!Economic membership (12-month validation). That would be best choice.

Warm Regards,

Irene

Thank you very much for your reply.

I need more info on these:

Fisrtly:

2. You will be able to download all related extensions, note that downloadable extensions aren't in newest version but they work very well with current version of template.

So why aren't in the newest version? and what does it mean "work very well". If there is an update, i think it has to be a reason for that..

Secondly:

in number 4, i ment to ask (consider i have an active J!Basic membership) if i setup my site as joomla 2.5.x and at some point decide to upgrade to joomla 3.x..will i have access to joomla 3.x template and extensions..??

Good morning Lefteris,

1. We Do update template and related extensions of template but not as frequently as stand-alone extensions. The reason for that is not all new versions of extensions fully compatible with current version of template, so it will take us much time and effort to configure and pack them again with template file so that they are all available for download ( do you remember Quickstart package?). This is also our headache and if you could suggest us some solutions, they would be greatly appreciated.

"Work very well" means that after installation, accompanying extension must have enough features to help the template looks like the demo and have all characteristics described in template detail page.

2. Yes, after purchased, you will have the right to access download sections of all Bowthemes templates. It depends on each template (some are only compatible with 2.5, some are only compatible with 3.x, most of our templates are compatible with both 2.5 and 3.x). In this situation, you want to download BT Gallery, we provide both version: 2.5 and 3.x of this template.

P/s: if you still want to have extension update, you may consider buying J!Extenions or J!Developers membership at this page: http://bowthemes.com/lang/en/subscribe

Thank you so much,

Irene

I just bought a "J! Extensions membership plan" but I can't see all download link only this list of extensions but I need other too, specialy the BT gallery

BT Simple Slideshow You downloaded: 0 times | Last download date: Not Yet

BT Shortcode You downloaded: 0 times | Last download date: Not Yet

BT Property Component You downloaded: 0 times | Last download date: Not Yet

BT Social Connect You downloaded: 0 times | Last download date: Not Yet

BT Smart Search You downloaded: 0 times | Last download date: Not Yet

BT Google Maps You downloaded: 0 times | Last download date: Not Yet

BT Floating Banner You downloaded: 0 times | Last download date: Not Yet

BT Twitter Feed You downloaded: 0 times | Last download date: Not Yet

BT Content Slider You downloaded: 0 times | Last download date: Not Yet

BT Login Module You downloaded: 0 times | Last download date: Not Yet

BT Social Share plugin You downloaded: 0 times | Last download date: Not Yet

BT Facebook Like Box

I just bought a "J! Extensions membership plan" but I can't see all download link only this list of extensions but I need other too, specialy the BT gallery

BT Simple Slideshow You downloaded: 0 times | Last download date: Not Yet

BT Shortcode You downloaded: 0 times | Last download date: Not Yet

BT Property Component You downloaded: 0 times | Last download date: Not Yet

BT Social Connect You downloaded: 0 times | Last download date: Not Yet

BT Smart Search You downloaded: 0 times | Last download date: Not Yet

BT Google Maps You downloaded: 0 times | Last download date: Not Yet

BT Floating Banner You downloaded: 0 times | Last download date: Not Yet

BT Twitter Feed You downloaded: 0 times | Last download date: Not Yet

BT Content Slider You downloaded: 0 times | Last download date: Not Yet

BT Login Module You downloaded: 0 times | Last download date: Not Yet

BT Social Share plugin You downloaded: 0 times | Last download date: Not Yet

BT Facebook Like Box

Hi,

Please send us your email account on Bowthemes and purchase code at ticket desk. We'd like to check for you.

Best,