Nenko Antonov

Issues with responsive

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

The page with the slideshow is this:

http://www.thedomain.../portfolio.html

Could you point me how to solve these two problems I am having with the responsive setting.

1. On iPhone 4. When the slideshow is loaded first time or reloaded on iPhone it does not resize to fit the window. When you twist the screen, to view in landscape and then back to portrait view then the slideshow resizes correctly. But not on first load of the page.

The same problem can be replicated on Chrome, Firefox, Safari on Windows 7. It works fine however with IE 9. To replicate shrink the browser, the slideshow will resize fine. But then if you reload the page you will see the problem, the slideshow loads but is not resided to the correct size to fit the page.

Here is an image with the problem demonstrated on Chrome Version 32.0.1700.41 m Aura:

post-106571-0-44061800-1386756946_thumb.

or here

http://www.thedomain...ive setting.jpg

Added 13.12.2013:

OK, I have found out the solution to my first problem. I had to tweak the site template CSS, not the module CSS or the javascript.

My second problem is still standing and any suggestions will be appreciated..

2. My second problem is that when the slideshow is opened on the iPhone you cannot slide the page up or down by touching anywhere on the slideshow. It is quite inconvenient because when you have the slideshow occupying the whole screen (or almost the whole screen) you cannot simply move around the page any more. Any ideas how to solve this?

Regards,

Nenko

Added 13.12.2013:

OK, I have found out the solution to my first problem. I had to tweak the site template CSS, not the module CSS or the javascript.

My second problem is still standing and any suggestions will be appreciated.

Hi Nenko.

As we programed, when you swipe up or down on Slideshow, the window will scroll down or up a bit.

I also tested this feature on your site with my IPhone. you can swipe down to go up.

But it doesn't work property with swiping up.

So please open file /mod_btslideshow_pro/assets/skitter/js/skitter.min.js

Find this line

$('html,body').animate({scrollTop: -windowPosition + 500},500);

Change it to

$('html,body').animate({scrollTop: windowPosition + 1000},500);

The window will scroll down a bit.

Thanks