astier

layout issue

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

Sorry if this is a dumb question.

i am using bt_travel and I am using the demo in the quickstart package as a model but there is something i can´t figure out how to do.

In demo site the two modules "Welcome to BT travel template for Joomla! 2.5" and "What do you want to find" are splited in half the screen each.

If I try in my installation I can´t make it happen. I guess it has something to do with the layout in Extension> template manager> BT_travel> layout, but I can´t figure out how to do this.

Can you help me?

thanks

Hi,

Please try to download lastest version of template and install again, if there is nó change, give me your super admin and FTP account to email: templates@bowthemes.com, I'll check it

Done, and the problem did not solve, actually, I have a new one now :huh: . BT tabs module that in the demo is shown rigth below the background slideshow now has moved up and it is over the background slideshow!.

I am sending the data you ask for to your mail.

I hope you can help me !

thanks,

Hi,

as I replied you via email:

what I did:- open BT Travel template manager, in tab layout, choose layout: default-content-left -> solved problem all module move up

- open module BT Background slideshow (which show on homepage), at tab Navigation configs, choose Nav align: right -> solved problem thumnail on the left (now, it is on the right)

please check again your site problem, and your email for my replied.