ciaran meagher

How to change the default font in BT Business?

7 posts in this topic

Hi

Firstly, just to let you know that your templates are very professional - having purchased numerous templates in the past, Bowthemes are probably the best!

Anyway, I am using BT Business template for a project, and wish to change the default font from "Titillium Web" to another font

Can you provide me with simple instructions for achieving this please?

Many thanks

Ciaran

Hi,

to change this font, open file: ....\templates\bt_business\less\variables.less, line: 77, change "headingsFontFamily" from "Titillium Web" to your font

I have done this, but it is not working - www.irishlandowner.ie is the website.

@headingsFontFamily: "PT Serif Caption";

Is there somewhere else I need to add it?

Certainly yes, you must get google font link on google, and add, such as in this template, 2 fonts which i add:

<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Titillium+Web:400,300,300italic,400italic,600,600italic,700,700italic,200italic,200' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
<link href='//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:300,400,700' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' />

to add google font link, please open file: ....\templates\bt_business\tpls\blocks\head.php

This issue, in template document user guide has guide you change template font, please try to read this document.

Regards.