Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yanko

BT Portfolio Filter

9 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I am trying to set up the BT Portfolio Filter on all pages but it seems that it is not possible and it only appear in the home page.

Please, could you help me??

thanks in advance

hi, please creat BT Portfolio Filter and add position "top-content1" for this module. Default set position top-content for only default page home, if you want set this module for another page you need creat module and add position "top-content1".

Yanko likes this

hi, please creat BT Portfolio Filter and add position "top-content1" for this module. Default set position top-content for only default page home, if you want set this module for another page you need creat module and add position "top-content1".

Hi again,

My problem now is that when i duplicate the filter and i set it into another language, the filter appear in 2 columns and it does not fit like in demo does.

Could you help me please??

when i duplicated the filter to translate to another language....

the result is the photo attached: as you can see everything is in only one column and misconfigured

could you help me please???How can i solve it and have the same appearance than original??

thanks!!!

post-235293-0-38524900-1396895621_thumb.

Hi Yanko,

I fixed it for you. It's missing style of class "clear". I'ved added into file bt_style.css the code below:

.clear{

clear:both;

}

Regards,

Hi Tam Pham,

mmmm...

As you can see the configuration in spanish is in one column and in english in 2 cols.

The 1 col, means that http://pinvestmentsrealestate.com/es misconfigure the slogans below

and in the 2 cols formts it does not ....

If you clear both, it appear only in 1 col....

Why occurs it when the number of fiels are the same in spanish and in english??

Hi Yanko,

I'm sorry for my mistake. Because languages are different so class suffix of extrafiels are different. I've mistaken when get suffix of extrafiles to styles. I fixed it for you.

Sorry and best regards,

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0