Martinus

BT Quick Contact in new window

10 posts in this topic

Hi tronghm,

I know that I can set the form type. I want it as a popup but must open the popup in a new window on top of the current page as I have multiple products that the users can request a quotation on. The popup uses Recaptcha but it can't open multiple instances. The only way I can get the Recaptcha to work and show the captcha is to open the popup in a new window and load the captcha on that page when the popup is displayed.

I hope that this gives you more information about my problem at this moment.

Regards.

Opps.

I'm sorry, i misunderstood your problem.

Now, i get it.

My solution is

Create a new menu item, publish the contact module on this page with out any other modules that use reCaptcha.

Then you create a link or a custom module for the link that redirect user to contact page.

I hope this reply will help you.

This is just a work around and I have 100's op products on this website that uses the bt quick contact form. I have a suggestion for you to solve this issue and this will make your product stand out above the rest as none of the other products can do this. Can you make a tickbox in the module that you can tick to open the popup in a new page (New Window) on top of the original page the size of the popup and then the captcha re-captcha will load from that page. Then you will have the abillity to have more than one instance of captcha on a page.

Thanks for your advice but as i said, it is only module not component, we can't disable other elements of the website to only show a contact form.

We only can do that if it is a component.