jim

Error on unzipping quickstarts: 2.5 & 3.2

4 posts in this topic

I am getting the errors below when I try to unzip the quickstarts for the BT Fashion template:

(Since these are jpg files, hopefully they are unimportant.)

! D:\_templates\BT TEMPLATES\BT Fashion\bt-fashion-unzip-me-first\bt_fashion_quickstart_j!2.5_v1.0.zip: Cannot create components\com_jshopping\files\img_products\full_Free-Shipping-2011-New-Arrival-Fashion-Women-Trench-Coat-Winderbreak-Jacket-Military-Style-Coats-Wholesale-KM1278.jpg

Total path and file name length must not exceed 260 characters

! The system cannot find the path specified.

! D:\_templates\BT TEMPLATES\BT Fashion\bt-fashion-unzip-me-first\bt_fashion_quickstart_j!2.5_v1.0.zip: Cannot create components\com_jshopping\files\img_products\full_FREE-SHIPPING-WHOLESALE-LADIES-FASHION-ONE-SHOULDER-EVENING-DRESS-WOMEN-SATIN-FORMAL-DRESSES-COCKTAIL-DRESS-DK151.jpg

! D:\_templates\BT TEMPLATES\BT Fashion\bt-fashion-unzip-me-first\bt_fashion_quickstart_j!2.5_v1.0.zip: Cannot create components\com_jshopping\files\img_products\thumb_Free-Shipping-2011-New-Arrival-Fashion-Women-Trench-Coat-Winderbreak-Jacket-Military-Style-Coats-Wholesale-KM1278.jpg

! D:\_templates\BT TEMPLATES\BT Fashion\bt-fashion-unzip-me-first\bt_fashion_quickstart_j!2.5_v1.0.zip: Cannot create components\com_jshopping\files\img_products\thumb_FREE-SHIPPING-WHOLESALE-LADIES-FASHION-ONE-SHOULDER-EVENING-DRESS-WOMEN-SATIN-FORMAL-DRESSES-COCKTAIL-DRESS-DK151.jpg

Hi,

I downloaded and extract normally,

please try to check again your path on your computer, is there any special character, such as: á, à, é, è, or etc, please rename your folder name to english

ERROR FIXED:

I nested my downloads too deeply and received the file name too long error:

D:\_templates\BT TEMPLATES\BT Fashion\bt-fashion-unzip-me-first\bt_fashion_quickstart_j!3.2_v1.0\

I fixed the problem by unzipping the download with a shorter path:

d:\templates\bt_fashion_quickstart_j!3.2_v1.0\