varghese

I need help on Cyan template error

9 posts in this topic

Hello it works perfect on default template but when i select Cyan template there is small visual error in Jomsocial template. can u please help me out to correct this? the notification icons not displays well and also not feel like a button as home page button and also same error for logout button i here attach two images what i getting so please me out Thank you

in picture red mark shows error portion of two pages and green show how it should be thank you

post-194734-0-69912000-1397147283_thumb.

Yeah new icons works nice thx But i would also like to say the border line of that notification button & logout button is not look professional atleast for me, in Default theme its looks nice and clean but in cyan theme its just look a partition line. in default theme it gives a 3d effect but not in cyan theme it just look like a cyan line..so if you could pls help me to look better i attached both menus

Also i would like to say that that KARMA icon never shows image on any themes it shows not pic is found i took screen shot of it in third row. please have a look. again thanks for files. and waiting for reply thanks

post-194734-0-60100500-1397189024_thumb.

Hi,

Sperator in notification, it is style for cyan theme (it is background image - each theme has different image). if you don't like it, you may change/edit this image: .....\templates\bt_travel\images\themes\cyan\jomsocial\bg-menu-notice-toolbar.png

about kama image, please check again it's url, or try to download this file, extract and copy/replace it in:

.....\components\com_community\templates\default\images

images.zip

hi karma image works perfect after copy ur images. but that separator line it does not changing after i edit that pic. its same as before dunno why anyway thank you so much for karma images.

Hi Kien yeah you were right it worked i am sorry, it not changed bcoz of browser cache now it all perfect thank you so much for your helps well done :)