A FEW PROBLEMS WITH BT Arise

9 posts in this topic

Hi

Thank you for this great Template.

But I have some problems with it:

First I'm sorry for bad English!

Second, My Site URL is: http://www.8ieg.com/fa/

The problems:

1- I don't want to have any contents in Home Page, just modules. I set the home page type to Category Blog and hide anything in this layout. But now there is a White Bar in the bottom of home page (Actually I want to Hide Main content block just in home page).

2- In the pages that contain a few contents or text (like this page), I want that white text container have at least 700px height so the copyright of the site come to bottom of page.

3- The Contact form is not shown in "Contact Us Page", while I activated the proper option in contacts parameters in back-end (Show Contact Form: Show).

4- with the help of Kien Nguyen, the top mega menu displays the submenus descriptions. But this descriptions is not shown in IE8.

Thanx a lot

Hi,

1, to remove that white bar, please open file: templates/bt_arise/css/template.css, at bottom, add:

#ja-slideshow .main, #ja-container .main{background:none;}

2, to have content height like that, in admin, open that menu item, in page display option, enter page class

(such as: "[space]page_class"), and then, in file template.css, add:

.page_class #ja-container{min-height:700px;}

3, contact form doesn't show, please check again, do you enter your email address for contact form send email to?

Hi

Thank you so much

1- I made this change, but now the background of all pages is removed. I want it just in home page.

In template settings, there is a option to hide content block, If this option affect just home page, the problem will resolve.

2- This solution worked. Thank you.

3- I'm so sorry, I forgot to enter my email in contact settings! Shame on me!

4- But how can I resolve this problem:

with the help of Kien Nguyen, the top mega menu displays the submenus descriptions. But this descriptions is not shown in IE8.

Thank you again so much

1- I made this change, but now the background of all pages is removed. I want it just in home page.

In template settings, there is a option to hide content block, If this option affect just home page, the problem will resolve.

4- But how can I resolve this problem:

Hi,

to solve 1 problem, the same way as (2) problem solution, add page class on homepage,

such as: [space]homepage_class, open template.css, add

.homepage_class #ja-slideshow .main, .homepage_class  #ja-container .main{background:none;}

about (4) problem, what is your menu description, because of this language, I see, it like snake, so I don't discriminate menu title and menu description, also I see, on IE 8 and firefox, it has same display, moreover, all most people are using win7, I think they'll update and use IE 10, 11 instead of IE8, they are faster. How do you think?

Thank you

I think you checked it in IE10 and in developers tool.

But in real IE8 there is the problem that I said. :(

I checked it in many systems with Win XP and 7.

and another problem, in IE8 the width of site is not 99%, while I set it 99% in template parameters. In chrome and Firefox it works properly. :mellow:

I hate IE Browsers!

I use win7, and update IE to IE10, but IE8 which I use to check, it is real IE, it is certaitly, right?

try to talk to your client use firefox or chrome, or update his IE to IE10, XP hasnot IE8, so he must download and install IE8, so, that is not real IE.