Saumil

Cannot connect to twitter

24 posts in this topic

i need help, i cant login with twitter account. when i click on twitter button, it shows blank page.

when i hover to twitter button it shows post-240254-0-41531100-1399463327_thumb., after click it shows post-240254-0-22118100-1399463421_thumb.

Hi Saumil.

This problem is a bit of complex.

So i need to check it directly.

Please give me your URL and admin account via private message or extensions@bowthemes.com

Thanks

I'm sorry for few reason i can't give you my private email.

You can give info to my private inbox on forum or extensions@bowthemes.com

Don't worry, your website will be safe.

Hi tronghm

If possible would you please let us know which timezone are you working in and what are your working hours. So we can set our schedule accordingly to close this thread.

thanks

Hi

Is there possible to let other people know the solution??? I ahve the same bug!

I get a page with url :http://xxxxxxxx.ca/index.php/en-US/?code=1&state=sc_tt

with : "Could not connect to Twitter. Refresh the page or try again later."

I think tehre is a bug with the url...

Thank you

Hi Saumil.

I replied your email for solution.

And now, let me paste it here for other ones who have same problem

I found out reason of problem. There is a set of error.

1st: I guess that you use other extensions that use Twitter API, this extension include twitter api source file.

That file declares some Twitter Classes and they conflict with BT Social Login, because the module declares those classes, too.

=> My solution is check existing of classes if they exists BT Social Login won't include its files.

As you see it can redirect you to Twitter Login form.

But you still can log in like you do with FB

Now two social network Login have same problem

2nd: It is you enable Editing user infor for both Twitter and Facebook, with this feature the Register Form must be render on your site.

Unfortunately, we programed the module to display the form follow "Registration Tab" parameter. If it is set "No",

Register button doesn't appear and Register Form also doesn't.

I can fix it to make the form is still rendered on page without following the parameter.

Finally, if we do all works above, there is other problem.

That is HTML syntax error if register form is rendered. Please take a look to my image.

You can see the input is error. That is Joomla bug. It make the modue can't work correctly.

Now you only need to upgrade your joomla to newest to fix the problem.

post-106919-0-39978300-1400472068_thumb.

We have upgraded to Joomla 3.3 version but it is still not working. I have reported this 3 days ago on your mail id(extensions@bowthemes.com) but haven't heared from your side yet. Let me know. its urgent.

Hi Sumil.

I fixed problem.

I need you upgrade joomla to fix syntax error problem. Yes it is fixed. but there is other problem That is BT Social Login conflicts with bootstrap.css and bootstrap.js by "modal" javascript function.

I change file simplemodal.js, default.js and style2.0.css of BT Social Login to avoid this conflict.

Now the module work fine.

Please check it by your self.

Thanks

Hi

There is a jquery load issue... When there is a load of jquery after load of bt login module..

Workaround : comment out jquery load in module which is load after bt login;

Now, I work to resolve the twitter issue;

Thanks

Hi Normand.

I'm sorry if i don't remember you have sent me your information.

But as you said, i think that you can log in with Twitter now, but you have issue with log out.

Please tell me more detail about it.

And can i see your site?

Hi

Dont worry, I dont send you information ;)

1) The issue with jquery is that the drop down dont work on some page because conflict with other jquery load...

2) The issue with twitter is not solve.

3) The issue with logout is not solve. I think it's cause by a bad redirection (because there is full gabage in the url)

Thank you

Hi

URGENT

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in D:\inetpub\vhosts\sportsblooprz.com\httpdocs\plugins\system\bt_socialconnect_system\bt_socialconnect_system.php on line 65

It's cause by $name::display and there are other issue same as this one in other files...

Thank you