Noemi

[Sovled] problems with BT Background SlideShow module

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I have a problem with BT Background SlideShow module

I am currently working on this website http://168.144.155.143/ ~ cynneypr / construction /

As you can see, the text area belonging to the BT Background SlideShow module does not remain fixed in the slider, but it to move downward with the mouse moves the text also going over everything else out there on the site.

As I can solve this problem? could help me?

The text corresponding to that used for the module will remove the example of the demo and copy it as it was in the demo html sample that I have installed on another account

I copy down and attached image

<div class="bg_slideshow_over_desc">

<div class="small-title"><span>Bienvenidos a </span>Wall Sur</div> <div class="big-title"><div class="big-title-inner">Ventajas Diferenciales</div></div>

<div class="main_desc">Disponemos de equipamiento propio, un producto inmejorable, cuadrillas de operarios altamente capacitados y un eficaz método de trabajo que ideamos a fuerza de experiencia. Estos Atributos garantizan ademas de la máxima calidad en el resultado final, una obra rápida, segura, limpia y sin costos adicionales.

</div>

<div class="button_bg">

<div class="button_inner">

<a href="#" class="button1">Documentation</a>

<a href="#" class="button2">Purchased It</a>

</div>

</div>

</div>

Yenny

post-162501-0-96317300-1401129886_thumb.

Hi,

try to open this module manager, in "Navigations config", choose "nav type" is button, then option "nav position" appear, choose "nav position" is: "Absolute", then choose "nav type" is "disable" again, save -> ok,

if you don't know how to do or there is no change, give me your super admin, I'll help you.

ALEXANDRE OLIVEIRA likes this