mojtaba

Add some css styles to submenus: margin-right

24 posts in this topic

Hi

I want to define a particular css style to each submenu group. I want to add:

margin-right: -70 px to 1st submenu group

margin-right: -126 px to 2nd submenu group

margin-right: -177 px to 3rd submenu group

and all the submenus have 640px width (This is easily executable in "Parameters (JA Extended)" in Menu Item Edit Page).

As a result, I want to have a menu like these pictures:

post-81986-0-10162100-1402338845_thumb.p post-81986-0-06166800-1402338855_thumb.p

I found "Additional class" field in "Parameters (JA Extended)":

post-81986-0-91823100-1402338926_thumb.p

How can I use this "Additional class" to do what I want?

My site Url: http://www.8ieg.com/fa/

Thank you

Hi,

sorry for late replly,

here is solution for you:

please open menu item (parent level 1 and add class (you know that -> ok))

then, open file templates/bt_arise/css/template.css, at bottom, add:

.YOUR_CLASS > .childcontent{right (or margin-right): ...px !important;}

Hi

Thank you for your reply

I add this line to the bottom of my template.css file:

.menufa > .childcontent{margin-right: -67px !important;}

And add "menufa" to "Additional class" field in "Parameters (JA Extended)". But it didn't work. :(

Instead of it, I add this code to field "Submenu Width" in "Parameters (JA Extended)":

640px; margin-right:-67px;

and it worked!!!

I add the same codes with different values to other menu Items. You can see the result in: http://www.8ieg.com/fa/

But now the problem is that in resolution "1024x768", the last two menu items that have sub-menu, not show properly:

Resolution 1280x1024:

post-81986-0-91452400-1402917772_thumb.j post-81986-0-93725000-1402917830_thumb.j

Resolution 1024x768:

post-81986-0-96361600-1402917879_thumb.j post-81986-0-97382000-1402917965_thumb.j

Hi,

I have a question on how can we make the description to not be a link?

I want the menu title to be a link only and the description to be plain text.

Why you posted in this topic?! Please open a new topic for your problem, Agha Mehdi!!!

H Kien,

last night I was awake all time figuring it out and I found a soloution:

1- The description had a css code (display:none) and I changed it to (display:inherit) and it was shown.

2- About the picture I chose a picture link and changed the links css to (padding-top: 50 px) and that worked too. :)

But now my real question is that I don't want the description to be a link and I want it to be plain text. how can I do that?

But now my real question is that I don't want the description to be a link and I want it to be plain text. how can I do that?

I tried to do, but no luck, can't to do that.

And what about my problem?!!

The topic was drawn to diversion.

For Mr Sabbagh:

آقای صباغ عزیز، برادر تاپیک رو به انحراف کشیدی. سوال من بی جواب موند. این رسمش نیست آخه. یه تاپیک جدید برای سوالت باز کن. من حدود ده روزه منتظر جوابم، بعد شما یه دفعه میای بحث رو به انحراف میکشی.

Mehdi Sabbagh likes this

For Mr Sabbagh:

آقای صباغ عزیز، برادر تاپیک رو به انحراف کشیدی. سوال من بی جواب موند. این رسمش نیست آخه. یه تاپیک جدید برای سوالت باز کن. من حدود ده روزه منتظر جوابم، بعد شما یه دفعه میای بحث رو به انحراف میکشی.

I don't see that even when I change resolution, but all most screen size is 1366x768, why do you still use screen 1024.

also, your this menu style, you squeeze it from orginial, so it can't display exactly 100%

For Mr Sabbagh:

Hi Mojtaba, I am so sorry, I didn't know. I thought the topic was related to my question. as an appology I will give the answer to your question:

1- go to your administrator;

2- go to the manu that you want to change its css, in your case go to the submenu that you desire;

3- in the "Parameters (JA Extended)" tab, fill the additional class on whatever you want to name it.

4- in the template.css file edit the css on whatever you have named it.

note: you can put that class name in any other submenu that you would like to have the same css.

خیلی مخلصیم

Hi bt tabs on the homepage module title in the K2 component in the Turkish character problem I'm having what should I do to fix it

hata.jpg

Hi i am writing from turkey bt k2 component content in tabs module Turkish karekr in the title is no problem but I'm having trouble following the links in the picture turns out like how to fix it

hata.jpg

Hi,

maybe this font doesn't support your language, so, please try to change it to other font.

Hi,

maybe this font doesn't support your language, so, please try to change it to other font.

No problems with article content

There are only a problem in the article title

Thanks for your help I'm using now there is no problem aris bt ..

Examples of bt module but have another problem: twitter feeds, etc. bt slider show positions (for example, in the content of k2) How do I set it I do not want to appear

Thanks for your help I'm using now there is no problem aris bt ..

Examples of bt module but have another problem: twitter feeds, etc. bt slider show positions (for example, in the content of k2) How do I set it I do not want to appear

Hi,

I'm not clear you mean, if you want it doesn't appear, you may disable/unpublish these modules on that position,

If you disable depart in other pages, but I want my K2 component will appear on the home page content will appear there when opened

I am using bt travels theme in joomla 2.5 version in my case sub menu not displaying in home page alone rest of pages its working fine howw to fix this? thanks in advance.

If you disable depart in other pages, but I want my K2 component will appear on the home page content will appear there when opened

I still did not get you mean that, where so you want module appear and disappear?

I am using bt travels theme in joomla 2.5 version in my case sub menu not displaying in home page alone rest of pages its working fine howw to fix this? thanks in advance.

Hi,

this box is discussion box about BT Arise, if you have any problem with BT Travel, please create a new topic in BT Travel.

Thank you.