Aleksandr

Captcha in Contact Form

16 posts in this topic

Hi! I have a trouble with displaying captcha in contact form and in Joomla registration form - there is no captcha at all. But it is in JoomShopping registration form, password reset form, login remind form and in popup registration window (when you click Register in upper right corner - goto to main page and click Register). How can I make captcha visible in contact form and in Joomla registration form? Thanks!

Hi Aleksandr,

I'm sorry for my reply so late. I think that you don't config show captcha in contact form. Plz check it again. If posible, could you send me your account administrator via email templates@bowthemes.com. I'll check it for you.

Best regards,

Hi Aleksandr,

What seems to have problems with your server? Today, I don't access your site. So, i can't solve your problems. Plz check it again and contact me. I'll check it for you.

Best regards,

Hi Aleksandr,

- I've reconfigured show captcha in form contact. Now it's working fine.

- About the captcha in form registration. It's only show when it's at page that don't have form show recaptcha because the two recaptcha can not be displayed simultaneously. To solve this problem, we need modify code to use a simple image captcha for form registration. I'll update it for you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Hi Tam, thanks!

- I've reconfigured show captcha in form contact. Now it's working fine.

There is strange artifacts, look at this image. I've tried to clear cache and reload page with contact form a few times without reading from cache, it hasn't solved the problem.

- About the captcha in form registration. It's only show when it's at page that don't have form show recaptcha because the two recaptcha can not be displayed simultaneously. To solve this problem, we need modify code to use a simple image captcha for form registration. I'll update it for you as soon as possible.

I'll be waiting, thanks!

I have same problem!!

Could you tell me how you solved the problem.( for "show captcha in form contact.")

Tks

I think we need to ask Tam for this... May be we need to update Social Login module also.

Tam could you tell how to move these changes from this test site to my current site?

P.S. I see changes in different files and can repeat them in my current site but if I need to update Social Login module, how could I do this?

I have same problem!!

Could you tell me how you solved the problem.( for "show captcha in form contact.")

Tks

Hi Peppe,

You need to login administrator -> Components -> Contact -> click tab Options at right bar -> tab Form -> select Captcha-recaptcha (as link demo http://prntscr.com/3xwrl8)

Hope you success

Best regards,

I think we need to ask Tam for this... May be we need to update Social Login module also.Tam could you tell how to move these changes from this test site to my current site?P.S. I see changes in different files and can repeat them in my current site but if I need to update Social Login module, how could I do this?

Hi Aleksandr,

I'll send the update module BT social login for you. You need reinstall this module and update layout of this in template BT Shopping.

Best regards,

mod_bt_sociallogin_v1.1.6.zip

Hi Tam,

I have tried everything. My system: joomla 2.5.22 ; I use BTSHOPPING 2.0 (include k2 and jshopping..etc). InContact Page i have enable module gmaps only. I enabled all (plug-in recaptcha with key, option on global-configuration, in option contact..etc etc) but the recaptcha does not appear under contact form.

Where I'm wrong?