Andy

A few formatting questions

10 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have added the BTcontent slider in standard form rather than testimonials, I would like to know how to centralise the article name and the intro text under the image?

I have added the text-align to the css file in both the module and template folders

.bt-cs .bt-inner .bt-title

clear: both;

color: #000000;

font-weight: bold;

line-height:150%;

display:inline-block;

text-align: center;

however it doesn't seem to make a difference

Also,

where does K2 take the page header image from? I can't seem to find this to change it?

Thanks

Hi,

in BT jenus, there is not BT Content slider, why don't you use BT Contentshowcase as our demo?

I think, it is better.

or if you want to use your customize style, please try to add to: ../templates/bt_jenus/css/custom.css

Hi,

We have BT content slider within our BT Jenus Template?

I have also tried adding the code to the custom css file, it is still the same? please take a look: web2014.lite-alternative.com it is the section under the heading latest, i would like to centralise the text to the picture, also move the title to above the picture.

Is there a way to change the picture at the top of the K2 blog? consoles menu on our site?

Is there a way to make the animated boxes under the equipment tab on our site be links to K2 categories

Thanks

Andy

Hi,

to centralise text in bt contentslider, add to custom.css:

.bt-cs .bt-inner{text-align:center;}

to change title above image, you may open file: ....\modules\mod_bt_contentslider\tmpl\default.php and change it here

Is there a way to change the picture at the top of the K2 blog? consoles menu on our site?

Is there a way to make the animated boxes under the equipment tab on our site be links to K2 categories

I'm not clear how and where you want to do.

Hi,

Thanks I have the text central, that worked perfectly

The image i would like to change is the iPad in the header of the blog: http://web2014.lite-alternative.com/index.php/blog

I would also like to make each of the squares in the services section into a link to a category view in our blog. I have added a link to the images we have inserted - this works but I would like to be able to click any where in the square, I guess i need to add something to the code

Thanks

Andy

Hi,

the service block, it is HTML module too, so there is any related to code,

if you want to add link to category here, you may open this module in manager and add

if you want to change icon in these blocks item, open this module, click to toggle editor, find element:

<span class="fa fa....">

such as:

<span class="fa fa-gear">

then change value: "fa-gear"

here is list for you choose: http://astronautweb.co/snippet/font-awesome/

Hi,

Thanks for the help - the image I was after was the blog_listing_heading.jpg, I will play with the services module.

Could you let me know if it is possible to remove the border from the items in the K2 Category view?

Also can the item image be moved to the left of the text rather than above?

Sorry for asking more questions!

Thanks

Andy

Hi,

to remove border of K2 list, please open file: ../templates/bt_jenus/css/custom.css, add:

.large-item {

border: none;

}

move image to the left: can you tell me how do you want? will image be smaller?

to change it, it need to change in code, so please give me your super admin and FTP account to email: templates@bowthemes.com too

Hi,

Borders sorted thanks!

I would like the picture to be on the left - ithink around 200px wide would be ok, then the title and the intro text to appear inline to the right

could you also remove the folder icon that appears next to the item? I have removed all the rest of the icons from the side.

Email sent with the details requested.

Many Thanks

Andy

Hi Andy,

We need to much time to implement task as your detail need so please consider using our custom service. We'd like to support you soon.

Best regards,