Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dave

Potential Customer

7 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm currently shopping Joomla template membership sites to find the best one for my tastes. I do like your templates and the designs you make, however, I'm a bit hesitant because of the negative feedback I am reading on your own forums regarding lack of support. I realize other sites have negative posts as well but between the ones I've narrowed it down to (JoomArt, JoomShaper, and BowThemes) they all seem to have a larger selection of templates and much larger client base. Another thing I noticed is that it's almost Septemeber and there is still no August template ? How regular are you at releasing new templates for Joomla?

Thanks,

Dave

nomore likes this

I guess the lack of response reassures my concerns and takes care of eliminating one of the three template sites I was wanting to purchase a membership from. Thank you. For the sake of your community please consider making customer service a bit more of a focus point.

Hi,

Firstly, we're sorry for late reply. You submitted your question at the first day of our long national holiday so we could not reply you soon.

Secondly, thanks for your interest in our templates. As you may know, recent templates require more and more beautiful design and unique technique so we might take a long time to finish and test them. Therefore, it takes about 1-2 months for 1 brand-new template release. Now we provide more than 20 templates which meet most of customers' need. And we are regularly trying to release new ones in the future . Please follow us on Social medium (facebook, Twitter and Google+) to know when they will be released.

We appreciate your feedback of our products and services

Best regards,

I also wonder much about it, that it always takes longer to appear new templates. Even if the requirements grow. Other template clubs create still publish one Tempalte each month. When buying a membership it says "All templates +1 each month" !!!! For that I have paid, and not even get half!

Hi Ronald,

Thanks for your feedback. We're trying to provide new templates as soon as possible and these templates should be as good as possible. The quality is the best, right? Our recent templates usually provide more special features so it might require long time to finish them. Our team is employing more staffs to meet the deadline. And from now on, we'll release 1 template/month. We're sorry if this problem may affect on you.

Also a good news is that we're going to release a brand new template in next couple days. This template offers the property feature. Stay tuned.

Best regards,

I think next couple of days around means next couple of weeks or maybe months. Latest one was July 9th ! Almost all template clubs have released THREE new ones during the same time frame. Boasting they are the best and that's why you are three months behind is a longshot to say the least. Wish all the best but you should really consider lowering your subscription fee's for the quality of service you provide ... not product, but service.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. This month, we'll release a brand new property template by 9th or 10th. And 10th October is the 3rd Bowthemes birthday so we release a once-a-year discount code for Bowthemes members as a "Thank you" for Bowthemes members who always support us.

Also we promise that from now on, we'll release a high quality template per month. Thanks again.

Best regards,