huub

Suggestion for BT Content Slider

4 posts in this topic

Let me start by saying that the BT Content Slider is one of my all time favorite modules for Joomla. It works so easy and perfect and i keep finding more ways and places to use it for :)

Also thank you for implementing my earlier suggestion in the latest version, so now it is easy to select a main category and automaticly all items from subs-categories can be added .... even when i add later one or more sub-categories ...... THANKS!!!

Now i have another suggestion ...... the way BT Content Slider works is so great that i would also like to use it for presenting not just items but also categories. Would it be possible to add an option to display the Joomla- or K2-category images and when clicked you go to the category page of that item.

Thank you in advance for considering this suggestion and wishing you and your family and friends a wonderful day.

Hi Huub.

This is good suggestion, too. Thank you so much for it.

But the module has 4 source, so if we implement this feature that will take us more time.

So i will note and consider it for next version.

Please tell me exactly what source do you want to use.

I will guide you to implement the feature.

Hi,

I love the way you can display K2- items with the slider, so i was thinking if it would be possible to implement as a source the K2-categories. Each K2-category can have an image and those could be displayed with the title of the category in the slider.

But please know that it was just a suggestion ...... it would make it the perfect add-on for every K2-user :)

I do of course understand that you have totally other priorities, so i would never expect this to be implemented any time soon.

Be well and wishing you a wonderful day.