Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alex Sirb

Icons in "Our Services" Module

18 posts in this topic

I am not sure what happened but all my icons in this module dissappeared when I tried to change the text of the template.

I have kept the original source code, but even when I pasted it back it still did not show the pictures.

Either way, this is the copy of the original source code. This does not seem to work. Do you have the right code so I can see the module as it is in the initial template.

<div id="site-services-inner">

<div class="bl-animate fadeInUp serviceAnimate">

<ul class="bl-services-grid">

<li>

<div class="item-service">

<div class="bl-services-title">Web Design</div>

<span class="bl-services-viewmore"> <a><span class="bl-services-viewmore-link">See More</span></a> <span class="bl-services-viewmore-text">Excerpt fusce eu nisi risus <br /> bulumrt mattis, velit nec varius, mi est dignissim massa.</span> </span></div>

</li>

<li>

<div class="bl-services-title">Development</div>

<span class="bl-services-viewmore"> <a><span class="bl-services-viewmore-link">See More</span></a> <span class="bl-services-viewmore-text">Excerpt fusce eu nisi risus <br /> bulumrt mattis, velit nec varius, mi est dignissim massa.</span> </span></div>

</li>

<li>

<div class="bl-services-title">Branding</div>

</li>

<li>

<div class="bl-services-title">HTML & CSS</div>

</li>

<li>

<div class="bl-services-title">Typography</div>

</li>

<li>

<div class="bl-services-title">Mobile</div>

</li>

<li>

<div class="bl-services-title">Marketing</div>

</li>

<li>

<div class="bl-services-title">E-Commerce</div>

</li>

</ul>

</div>

</div>

Thanks,

Alex

@Alex

That is not the original source code. that is the source code after the change.

Here is the original source code:

<div class="custom" >

<div id="site-services-inner">

<div class="bl-animate fadeInUp serviceAnimate">

<ul class="bl-services-grid">

<li>

<div class="item-service"><span class="fa fa-star"> </span>

<div class="bl-services-title">Web Design</div>

</li>

<li>

<div class="item-service"><span class="fa fa-gear"> </span>

<div class="bl-services-title">Development</div>

</li>

<li>

<div class="item-service"><span class="fa fa-scissors"> </span>

<div class="bl-services-title">Branding</div>

</li>

<li>

<div class="item-service"><span class="fa fa-html5"> </span>

<div class="bl-services-title">HTML & CSS</div>

</li>

<li>

<div class="item-service"><span class="fa fa-font"> </span>

<div class="bl-services-title">Typography</div>

</li>

<li>

<div class="item-service"><span class="fa fa-fire"> </span>

<div class="bl-services-title">Mobile</div>

</li>

<li>

<div class="item-service"><span class="fa fa-xing"> </span>

<div class="bl-services-title">Marketing</div>

</li>

<li>

<div class="item-service"><span class="fa fa-shopping-cart"> </span>

<div class="bl-services-title">E-Commerce</div>

</li>

</ul>

</div>

</div></div>

Please note that this snippet of code

<span class="fa fa-xing"> </span>

disappears from each point everytime the I copy the original code in and hit save

everything else saves but that. It saves exactly like Alex's version of the code.

@ John

I tried your code and I pasted exactly as you have it and made sure that the <span class="fa fa-xing"> </span> snippet is there, but it still does not work.

Can anyone else try to past the original code to here so I can see if it works.

Thank you guys!

@alex that code that i pasted in wont work because when i pasted it here in the forum, a snippet disappeared. Look at the source code of http://demo.bowthemes.com/bt-jenus/ . look at the line of code with

<div class="icon"><span class="fa fa-rocket"> </span></div>

you will notice that there are two snippets there

<div class="icon">

and

<span class="fa fa-rocket">

please note in the lines of code that we have both pasted here one of these snippets have automatically disappeared.

one may even disappear here on this post when i click "Post" as it did when i tried to paste it earlier

Ok I created a new module completely and gave it another title. I pasted the source code in and assigned it to position 4 and saved. I then trashed the old module. I gave the new module the name of the old module. It is now restored to orignal state. I will let you know what happens when I re-add the edits

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0