Joshua Gowans

Import doesn't populate Latititude or Longitude

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Great product and exactly what I'm looking for. However, I've noticed on several test imports that the longitude and latitude of places does not automatically populate. The address is present (all fields import), however the map does not respond to the imported location due to the lat and long not populating. In order to accomplish this, I have to edit each place individually. Is there a way to ensure that the lat and long automatically populate?

Attached image to demonstrate what I'm talking about. Thanks.

Josh

post-254257-0-95633500-1412296701_thumb.

Dear Josh,

Currently, there are no way to populate the lat and long automatically. You have to enter these values into your xls file. I understand the problem you have encountered and we sure that this issue will be solved in the next few days. We will send you a message when the update package are completed.

Thank you for using our products. If you have any other problems, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Hung Truong

Hi there.

I'm deeply sorry, because this feature is hard to implement and it makes importing process to be very slow.

So our develop team decided not implement it.

If you want this feature, please send an email to support@bowthemes.com to require custom service.

Thanks.

Hi.

Maybe there are many emails are sent to sale team today, because we just had Black Friday and Cyber Monday promotion.

I will ask my colleague for it.

Please give us more time

Thanks so much.