Dark

JomSocial profile

12 posts in this topic

I see the JomSocial profile nothing like the live demo. In my website, I see the cover and another information displayed. Here I put the desire look and my actual look. What I'm doing wrong? I don't want the cover and I want the information displayed in the sidebar!

Live demo:

1.jpg

My site:

2.jpg

Hi guy,

Jomsocial on live demo is the old version so, it display different with the version that you are using. In the new version, you must click the link about me to show information

Best regards,

It ca't be configured to show it as in the live demo? There's no new version of the template to show it like that with the new JomSocial?

Hi Dark,

Jomsocial updated the almost layout in the new version. At this version, the layout does not support to show as demo. I also think it is best if you don't break its structure.

Best regards,

Hi Dark,

We don't have any plans to update the layout of Joomsocial as original design because the latest layout of Joomsocial is quite complex to do that. I'm so sorry.

If you have other problems, please contact me. I'll check it for you.

Best regards,

At least try to fix the template as it is to get the jomsocial profile centered because with the new jomsocial layout is not displayed properly!

Hi Dark,

Could you send me some sreenshoots to demo for what do you want? I'll check it and find the solutions for you.

I really appreciate your feedback.

Best regards,

Hello Dark,

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience but in the latest version of Jomsocial, it does not support for this.

Apart from this issue, do you have any problems else?

Best regards,

Hello Dark,

Please open the file: ../templates/bt_travel/css/custom.css add css below:

#community-wrap.has-toolbar > div, #community-wrap.has-toolbar > ul, #community-wrap.has-toolbar > h2{

margin-left: 10px!important;

margin-right: 10px!important;

}

#community-wrap.has-toolbar > .js-toolbar{

margin-right: 0!important;

}

Best regards,