bruno

BT Content Slider, mobile vertical scroll problem

13 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have a bt content slider on my home page and I can't scroll vertically over it, it throws me up allways.

Actually I found out it doesnt only happens on mobile, it also happens on desktop, if i drag and drop vertically over it, like the mobile scroll is, it throws me up.

Can you help me with this?

thank you.

Thank you for your help, it does work and solves the problem,

but it would be great to keep the "Touch Screen" option, cause the website is mobile responsive.

Is there any ohter way to fixe the issue?

Thank you.

Hi,

I have modified this line, but nothing changed, vertical scrolling still doesn't work when "Touch Screen" option is enabled. I want to keep this option enabled so that user can swipe the slider.

Could you please solve this issue?

Another issue is that when the "Touch Srceen" option is disabled, on tablet the controls (prev/next) don't work, and the images are not clickable. (I have a slider with three cols.) However this problem will be not so important for me any more if you solve the first problem, which would be of course much better.

Thank you for reply.

Hi,

thank you for reply and video. Now I see that vertical scroll works however for this a user has first to tap on a screen, and then drag vertically. When swiping the slider vertically the scroll mostly doesn't work, only sometimes for some reason it works as intended.

I have tested it on iphone (3GS) and noticed that for the first 2-3 seconds after page loading I can scroll both vertically and horizontally, however then horizontal scroll gets locked and also the prev/next arrows do not work. Please see the video showing this behaviour:

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/187ucs9w6kwe8to/videoTouchscreenProblem.avi

Sliders presented in video have the following options:

Touchscreen: enabled

Pause hover: disabled

Another issue: on mobile I would like to have a 1 column and 1 row slider. For now I have modified the file mod_bt_contentslider.php and it works. But I would like to be able to update the module without losing changes after the update. Is it possible to override this file (mod_bt_contentslider.php)?

Hi Dina

I'm sorry for my late.

I will notice this problem and try to increase performance of the module.

And it is impossible to override file mod_bt_contentslider.php

So you should back-up it.

Best Regards

Hey Tronghm,

how is the progress with this problem? Can you estimate approximate time needed to solve it?

Because my website has to go online in the end of this month, and it would be great to have slider touchscreen working smoothly until then.

Also I should notice that I also have a problem described by bruno that slider throws the page up to the top when you scroll up vertically.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Dina