Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sergio

no search results

7 posts in this topic

look BT GUYS... your template & BT property has many jquerry clashes. The horizontal search filter clashes on a lot of pages. And ALSO, the search filter does not show the cities. The most important part of a real estate site is the SEARCH FILTER and yours doesn not work properly.

I need help with HOW TO SHOW THE HORIZONTAL SEARCH FILTER ON ALL PAGES

& CITIES SHOULD BE SHOWN IN THE FILTER

I expect a solution. I have tried to communicate with a ticket but you just don't come up with a solution.

I also want to remove the RATING TAB..would come in handy when people can activate/deactivate this tab.

Thank you.

look BT GUYS... your template & BT property has many jquerry clashes. The horizontal search filter clashes on a lot of pages. And ALSO, the search filter does not show the cities. The most important part of a real estate site is the SEARCH FILTER and yours doesn not work properly.

I need help with HOW TO SHOW THE HORIZONTAL SEARCH FILTER ON ALL PAGES

& CITIES SHOULD BE SHOWN IN THE FILTER

I expect a solution. I have tried to communicate with a ticket but you just don't come up with a solution.

I also want to remove the RATING TAB..would come in handy when people can activate/deactivate this tab.

Thank you.

Hello jacoba,

- It's the topic of BT Real Estate template, not BT property template so last time, please post your topic in right.

- About your problems, please replace and extract the attachment below to the folder: ..\templates\bt_property\html\mod_bt_property_filter\

Hope it'll solve your problem.

Best regards,

horizontal.zip

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0