Theofanis

Problem on module manager

23 posts in this topic

Hi I have purchased your

Product Slider

module.

Im working on Joomla! 3.3.6 Stable and

VirtueMart 3.0.2.

When I am trying to create a new Product Slider I cannot see the upper Panel with Save , Save&Close etc. Button and I got this message which is described below:

An error has occurred.

Table 'woofdogw_woof.w0of_jshopping_product_labels' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT `id`, `name_en-GB` as name FROM w0of_jshopping_product_labels

Thank you very much! This file worked.

I would also ask you about that when I add a new Product or I change an image of an existing product I cannot see the image in the module on Frontend.

Could you help me on this ?

Hi there.

This problem is really strange for me.

At least it must access your manage page, but browser returns "This page can't be displayed".

I can't guess what problem is

Please try to set Error Reporting by Maximum then try again.

If you see PHP error please notice me, if not please give me your admin account, i will try to test it.

Thanks

but still all Joomla buttons like save are gone

Do you mean save, save and close ... buttons disappear?

Did you try set Error Reporting by Maximum and see any error messages?

Sorry for the late reply, we havent used the module again until now

We are not getting any error messages from the joomla Error reporting

We are getting the same error message number as stated above in the title of the page

(Error: 1146 Table 'healings_develop2.j25_virtuemart_categories_' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT c.`virtuemart_category_id`, category_description, category_name, c.`ordering`, c.`published`, cx.`category_child_id`, cx.`category_parent_id`, c.`shared` FROM `j25_virtuemart_categories_` l

JOIN `j25_virtuemart_categories` AS c using (`virtuemart_category_id`)

LEFT JOIN `j25_virtuemart_category_categories` AS cx

ON l.`virtuemart_category_id` = cx.`category_child_id`

WHERE c.`published` = 1

GROUP BY virtuemart_category_id

ORDER BY category_name ASC)

The page itself shows the following code:

.bt_description{ text-align: left; } .bt_description h3 { text-transform: uppercase; margin: 20px 0px 10px 0px; } .bt_description img { float: left; margin: 5px 10px 5px 0px; } .bt_description p,.bt_description li { padding: 5px 5px 5px 30px;...

Hi there.

Welcome back.

Do you use newest version of BT Product Slider?

What component do you use for your shop, VM or Jshopping?

What is version of Joomla?

I suspected why you database has j25 database prefix.

And the error is very strange.

Please give me your admin account and FTP via private message or extensions@bowthemes.com, i will check it out.

I've a similar error:

1146 - Table 'Sql833017_1.nuvrj_virtuemart_vendors_' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT `nuvrj_virtuemart_vendors`.* ,`nuvrj_virtuemart_vendors_`.* FROM `nuvrj_virtuemart_vendors` INNER JOIN `nuvrj_virtuemart_vendors_` using (`virtuemart_vendor_id`) WHERE `nuvrj_virtuemart_vendors`.`virtuemart_vendor_id` = "1"

and I cant use the module

Joomla: 3.4.3

VM: 3.0.8

BT Product Slider: 1.2.8

HI there.

I'm really not sure about this problem.

I checked the module on my desktop with VM 3.0.9 but i don't see the problem.

Please give me your accounts and url , i will check it.

Thanks

I see now tha the errors reports the message "1146 - Table 'Sql833017_1.nuvrj_virtuemart_vendors_' doesn't exist " where at the end of the table name I can see the "_" character.

It should not be written like this "1146 - Table 'Sql833017_1.nuvrj_virtuemart_vendors' doesn't exist " ???

Hi Mattia.

Maybe you don't know there is table "nuvrj_virtuemart_vendors_en-GB" or "nuvrj_virtuemart_vendors_fr-FR"

If you use multiple language site.

We use Joomla function to get the current language tag, but something make the function doesn't work.

So the table name is incorrect.

So i need you admin account (full permission) and it is better if you can give me FTP information.

You can send it to me via extensions@bowthemes.com or private message on this forum.

Thanks

I've not modified anything and now it seems to work without problem. I don't know what has changed. :o

But I've found tree bugs:

- images are resized in a bad way. If I had a product with a 600x100 px image and another product with a 100x600 px image I will see correctly only one of the two. The other will be hardly cropped (look at "11-Papà con casco" item).

- "Add to Cart" buttons and "Detail" button are displayed wrong in Shopping view

- In shopping view I've setted one row and three columns but the number of columns is ignored. You have the same problem on your site (thry to change from 3 to 2 and you can see that reamins tree columns)

http://www.incisoria...tti/segnaletica

I've not modified anything and now it seems to work without problem. I don't know what has changed. :o

But I've found tree bugs:

- images are resized in a bad way. If I had a product with a 600x100 px image and another product with a 100x600 px image I will see correctly only one of the two. The other will be hardly cropped (look at "11-Papà con casco" item).

- "Add to Cart" buttons and "Detail" button are displayed wrong in Shopping view

- In shopping view I've setted one row and three columns but the number of columns is ignored. You have the same problem on your site (thry to change from 3 to 2 and you can see that reamins tree columns)

http://www.incisoria...tti/segnaletica

Hi Mattia.

1st, I'm sorry because with current version of BT Product slider we only have a solution to crop image that is center crop. We will notice this problem and make a plan.

2nd. Please open file /modules/mod_bt_productslider/tmpl/themes/shopping/css/btproductslider.css

Add this CSS rule

.bt-inner span.addtocart-button{

display: inline;

margin: 0;

}

In this file, fine and change this rule

.shoppingLayout .bt-addtocart{

background: #8a8a8a url("../images/cart.png") center center no-repeat;

}

to

.shoppingLayout .bt-addtocart{

background: #8a8a8a url("../images/cart.png") center center no-repeat !important;

}

Keep going, find this rule

.shoppingLayout .bt-addtocart,

.shoppingLayout .bt-viewdetails{

width: 25%;

height: 65px;

border: none;

border-right: 1px solid #a1a1a1;

float: left;

display: block;

text-indent: -9999px;

}

and change

border: none;

border-right: 1px solid #a1a1a1;

to

border: none !important;

border-right: 1px solid #a1a1a1 !important;

3, I don't think that the module has option for columns.

Can you tell me more clealry?

thanks