Ivan

[Solved] Grid listing on BT property components

7 posts in this topic

I have problem on displaying grid layout of BT property component. Every first time that I open page with grid listing property’s missing bottom with button (see image in attachment). Then I retry to reopen page over menu link and the opens as it should, or when I refresh few times that page with refresh on explorer then opens also ok. What I can I do to resolve this problem? I have tried this on Firefox, ie, and chrome all the same. (this is link: http://galaxy-travel.hr/najam-plovila/charter-flota/motorna-plovila )

post-261851-0-60262600-1422899049_thumb.

Hello Ivan,

Sorry for my mistake. It's missing the close tag. I've fixed it for you.

Best regards,

When you done can you send me change that you made cose I am registrating all this changes, so if I have to reinstall template I know what to edit again by myself.

Hello Ivan,

I'm sorry. Just add </a> to the end of line 83 file: ../templates/bt_property/default/layout/list/grid.php

It should be like:

<a href="<?php echo $link ?>"><i class="fa fa-link"></i></a>

Best regards,

Hello Ivan,

I'm sorry. Just add </a> to the end of line 83 file: ../templates/bt_property/default/layout/list/grid.php

It should be like:

<a href="<?php echo $link ?>"><i class="fa fa-link"></i></a>

Best regards,

Hi, I couldn’t find grid.php on your path so I have found it here .//templates/bt_property/html/com_bt_property/default/layout/list/grid.php

and on line 83 there is nothing similar. On I have <a href="<?php echo $link ?>"><i class="fa fa-link"></i></a> so the </a> is already there but the problem remain.

Image1 problem, image 2 as it should be.

post-261851-0-53895700-1423039739_thumb.

post-261851-0-05005400-1423039742_thumb.