Kev

BT Social Connect not posting to FB

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've installed the component and made all necessary configurations. Followed your pdf instructions, created a Facebook App and published it. I'm not using any other channels...just trying to set up the auto publishing feature to Facebook. Everytime I create a new article I get the error message (dashboard view, statistics) with no more info about the type of error. I just can't figure what I've done wrong. Do you have any clue or advice which points me into the right direction?

Another point: when I'm the Channel Tab and go to Options and click on Load Facebook page a separate windows opens saying ....loading. After a few seconds the window closes again and nothing happens. Maybe these two points are connected?

Oh, I don't have any other channels configured. Facebook is the only one my client needs. Using Joomla 3.4.1.

Thanks for your help.

Kev

Edit: Never mind....I managed to talk the client out of autoposting to FB. So no need to get it working :-)

post-277317-0-33418800-1428589430_thumb.

I'm sorry for my late and i'm glad to hear that.

But if you need the problem is really fixed please let me know. I will help you.

Thanks so much for using our extension.