Ivan

Export-Import

18 posts in this topic

Is there a way to export, need some for world wide property guide to find an easy way to upload properties on add in our website.

Would also work on social media upload !

RSS / XML??

Hi, I have tied your new features for exporting properties but I recieve error message "There is AJAX error", can you give a hint how to resolve this.

post-261851-0-07168200-1442322620_thumb.

Hi Ivan.

This error message occurs when there is an error, it makes the AJAX request can't be sent to server.

Do you use it in website gallery-travel.hr?

I will check it.

Thanks

Hi Ivan.

This error message occurs when there is an error, it makes the AJAX request can't be sent to server.

Do you use it in website gallery-travel.hr?

I will check it.

Thanks

Yes I use it on galaxy-travel.hr/en (test site property version 2.1)

Hi Ivan.

I check it.

There is PHP error. Please check if your datatable #__bt_properties for columns agency_id.

I don't know why this column doesn't exists.

If it doesn't exist please add it with INT type.

Hi, Tronghm

1. I have created column in table and now it does not show AJAX error any more but instead of downloaded file it open empty page in browser, see attached image.

2. AJAX ERROR is still on when I try to export Reviews, but there was missing parent_id column in BT_property_comment. So this is resoved also.

One more thing I tried for test just install quick start package of BT Property template and was looking for colum agency_id. in table bt_properties and parent_id column in BT_property_comment and there was none of them. So the problem is with bt-property quickstart package.

One more thing came accros my mind. Creata clean yoomla instalation just with template and new bt-property component ver. 2.0.1 but the problem is when I try import items:

Location, Property categories, Property status, Properties, Extra field groups, Extra Fields, Agencies, Agents, Reviews

I get lots of erros:

Location - import OK

Property categories - can not import error(Can't file xlsx file in import folder)

Property status - import OK

Properties - problem with exporting attached image but I hav e found zip file in /tmp/bt_property/export/export_1442998510.zip - can not import

Extra field groups - import OK

Extra Fields - import OK

Agencies - Import Successful - There are errors, you will be redirect to view log in 3 seconds ( Object Type Object Alias/Id Error Solution User - 10 Error Insteaded by your id

Agents - Import Successful - There are errors, you will be redirect to view log in 3 seconds ( Object Type Object Alias/Id Error Solution Agency - Error Insteaded by 0

Reviews - Import Successful - There are errors, you will be redirect to view log in 3 seconds( Object Type Object Alias/Id Error Solution Property 0 - Error Insteaded by 0 User - 10 Error Insteaded by your id

Can we correct this cose it seam all my problem with component are related with template that is not updated correctly.

Thank you in advance

post-261851-0-98440500-1442907671_thumb.

Hi there.

I checked export problem again.

Export file is created

http://prntscr.com/8onayh

but it is very large.

I think this is problem we can't download it form your server.

I tried to export only location or other small things.

And i can download export file.

Reason makes the file is large is properties' images are exported.

So solution is

- Don't export images

- Download file manually with FTP tool or Extplorer component as in my screenshot.

Hi Ivan.

With import error, i think you should have a copy of yoru website. I don't want to import data to your main website.

1.With category import, i'm not sure about it.

2. With property import, i think reason is the zip file is so big, as i said in last message, when export, the zip file is greater than 350MB

3. With other successful importing but there is message for error.

Because sometime there is ID of data record doesn't exist on destination database, so we must replace it by other value.

Hi Ivan.

With import error, i think you should have a copy of yoru website. I don't want to import data to your main website.

1.With category import, i'm not sure about it.

2. With property import, i think reason is the zip file is so big, as i said in last message, when export, the zip file is greater than 350MB

3. With other successful importing but there is message for error.

Because sometime there is ID of data record doesn't exist on destination database, so we must replace it by other value.

So if I make new website I can not import data from existing one?

3. This is not compleatly true, it starts to import but there are missing records in imported table.

Hi everybody!

We've got a problem when we want to export our properties. Even if we select all the items, we realize that everything gets exported except Properties. It shows us the following error:

• There is no property related data or database query is error

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Many thanks!

On 3/16/2016 at 1:29 AM, carme said:

Hi everybody!

We've got a problem when we want to export our properties. Even if we select all the items, we realize that everything gets exported except Properties. It shows us the following error:

• There is no property related data or database query is error

Does anyone know how to solve this?
Many thanks!

Hi,

i am also facing the same issue as above. Without Property listing details, the export file is absolutely waste. Strange thing is that, we have already created many properties listing inside already, but the message says there is no property related data to export! 

I think it is a common problem with the component, and BT team can help us resolving this. (you can even install the component in XAMPP to check it.)

Regards,

Manu

On 3/26/2016 at 11:29 AM, manu said:

Hi,

i am also facing the same issue as above. Without Property listing details, the export file is absolutely waste. Strange thing is that, we have already created many properties listing inside already, but the message says there is no property related data to export! 

I think it is a common problem with the component, and BT team can help us resolving this. (you can even install the component in XAMPP to check it.)

Regards,

Manu

Hi Dear Moderators,

Can i expect a solution to this problem? There was no reply from your side even! Is it because that, i am a free member?

I am seeking an early reply from your side, as i have already installed the component on a website. 

Regards,

Manu

On 4/3/2016 at 2:33 AM, manu said:

Hi Dear Moderators,

Can i expect a solution to this problem? There was no reply from your side even! Is it because that, i am a free member?

I am seeking an early reply from your side, as i have already installed the component on a website. 

Regards,

Manu

Hi pushing again, I need this asap please!! I wanna import lots of properties but it does not work!!

Hello,

I had to use the export/import feature for the first time (Joomla 3.7.3 / BT Property 3.0.4).

- Properties aren't imported at all (it freezes, regardless of image exporting enabled or not). No errors shown.

- Categories aren't imported (it only imports one category and then freezes). No errors shown either. I have subcategories under categories, maybe it has something to do with it.

It's a great extension! Hope this helps to locate these issues.