Karl-Heinz Schultze

Social Connect FB app and 2. * not compatible

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

the Facebook app, has been changed with us, to version 2. *, now publishing in Facebook Groups, profile and Page does not work anymore, this only applies to Facebook, all others work fine, well LinkedIn not wishing since early May, the you, own app creates for each use, ie, publishing = 1 app, Login / Register = 1 app!

Hope here soon the changes for the new FB app version comes, Linked In is not that important to me, I can also turn off, but FB I need dringends.

Stay Metal

Hi Karl.

I just received some requirements for check FB problem

We will try to check and find out problem asap.

Thanks for your notification.

Hello,

in the Facebook App 2.3, there is a problem with publish_stream and offline_access, when logging in, register, publishing, even in the Facebook groups and pages read!

If one removes this, the registration and login working again, and read the by Groups and Facebook pages, but not publishing, but if allowed to remain in the code, that does nothing.

publish_stream and offline_access Add directly into the Facebook app, is not because it is not available for selection.

[EDIT]

The Error Messages

Invalid Scopes: offline_access, publish_stream. This message is only shown to developers. Users of your app will ignore these permissions if present. Please read the documentation for valid permissions at: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions