Jan Ferrari Koburg

Online now - several problems

15 posts in this topic

To Tam Pham

My site www.janferrari.com is on now so you can login, send to you in message.

Problems:

1) In portfolio, when i press something a new page in browser opens up, should not do it.

2) I have made one category now COUNTRIES, when that is pressed there should only come BRAZIL as a submeny to point at two cities MACEIO and PARATY. But it doesn't because the portfolio to theese cities demands a Category. Right now the cities is next to BRAZIL.

Please see attached diagram.

3) The size of portfolio is okay now, but the photos doesn't follow the size up, some of them is a bit compressed to look at, it is important that the size of photos fill it out.

I have made the photos for the city PARATY of 800x500 pixel which i find a nice size for that.

post-279632-0-80404200-1431176924_thumb.

Hello Jan,

- Issue1: I've fixed it for you.

- Issue2: I think you should create sub categories (country) in category countries, each sub categories has portfolios.

- Issue3: I've fixed this proplem. Need reset width and height for images (http://prntscr.com/749c7v) then rebuild images.

Best regards,

Hello Jan,

Perhaps, i need more time to check this problem. Can you wait me?

Best regards,

Yes i can Tam Pham :-)

Next monday i'll on some days vacation, and back again thursday.

I could probably make it if i made submenus under the Portfoliomenu, but then i think the idea of the design will be spoiled :-(

Well, i hope it is possible to do it, if not the idea of the portfolio design page is gone.

If not, then the next could Be to rename "Portfolio" to Gallery and make submenus under that, but then i think the design is gone.

That look really nice, but is it then possible under for exampel Countries to have Brazil (sub category) and under Brazil to have two cities (sub-sub meny), and when pressing one of these the slideshow starts?

I have to find out how you did this?

But yes, that's exactly what i want.

Hello Jan,

At all categories page, I just show subcategories and don't show any portfolios. So, on each subcategories, you must reconfig to show portfolios. Just go to these categories (Example: Brazil category) -> "Layout" Tab -> Set Show portfolios (http://prntscr.com/7am6p1)

Best regards,

Okay, it seems i got it now. ;)

Except for one thing thow, when i press "Flowers and Plants" or "Graffitti", i have to see a new thumbnail and press this before the slideshow opens.

How can i make it so that the slideshow opens up first time it is pressed?

post-279632-0-24447400-1433157929_thumb.

Yes, as you can see in my print, BRAZIL - Paraty and Maceio, works as it was suppose to.

But for exampel: NATURE - Flowers and Plant do make an ekstra thumbnail so we have to press twice.

So for some it shall work excactly as in your demosite, and for some other (like Brazil, there a a submenu).