Tom

BT Background Slideshow - no images found

4 posts in this topic

Dear Support,

I am using your BT Background Slideshow and there are several problems that we are experiencing:

1) when images get replaced in the folder or new images are being added, then after clicking "Get images" button it says: "no images found". You have to click "Save" and only after that the images get found

2) after copying the BT Background Slideshow Module the images in the module which was copied are not there any more. Clicking "Get images" also says "no images found". Only after clicking "Save" the images are found, sometimes u have to click "Save" several times till it works.

These are quite considerable problems when it comes to explaining end users how to edit content in backend. That's why: could you please solve them and explain why it happens?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Tom

Hi Tom.

I'm sorry but I can't understand your problem, special 2nd.

With first, i think that you want to get images from a folder on your server, right?

But if you replace some images or add new, you will see "No image found" message when click "Get Images", is it?

Can you capture some screenshot and tell me more clearly about the problem?

With first, i think that you want to get images from a folder on your server, right?

Yes.

But if you replace some images or add new, you will see "No image found" message when click "Get Images", is it?

Exactly.

How can I upload screenshots here? I didn't find the button for this.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Tom

Hi

Maybe a screenshot is not necessary now.

With this problem please give me your email that you use to purchase BT Background Slideshow (because i see you a Free member now), your admin account (full permission) and your URL via private message or extensions@bowthemes.com

I will check it out.

Thanks