Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jan Ferrari Koburg

Vertical images distorted

9 posts in this topic

My vertical images looks awful in the portfolios. I have tried to make all configuration for images possible in the menu, but with absolutely no effect at all. I have also rebuild images several times.

What can i do here?

post-279632-0-11043200-1433591428_thumb. As it should look

post-279632-0-67731300-1433591451_thumb. Vertical pressed to fit container

Well it helped, but didn't solve the issue.

Now it fills out horizontal and cut a lot of bottom and top.

Maybe it can not show vertical photos only horizontal? :huh:

Just want to know it, so i have to take all my vertical shots and see if i can cut them to horizontal or just don't use them at all.

The major problem is that if a vertical image is smaller that the 728 Pixel wide it expands it so the image gets really big.

And it seems that there is a problem with the buttons up right (previous and next).

In a slideshow next just give the same photo, where the arrow goes to the next.

If i start Maceio under Brazil and press next button, it goes to the Paraty slideshow.

Another question: Can the slideshow be a running slideshow, it's not now as the skitter was?

Well, i had to go back to skitter slideshow, because the other possibillity didn't make a slideshow. I have resignated that the slideshow can't show vertical photos, if it does they go too big, because it fills the horizontal out.

In skitter slideshow, is it then possible to show thumbs under it, i can't see that it works?

Hello Jan,

Sorry for my replying so late. We just had the long summer holiday.

About your question, you must configure to show navigation of skitter slideshow in configuration of BT Portfolio Component (http://prntscr.com/7jv6c7)

Best regards,

Well, you gave the same answer to two different questions.

I didn't have an answer on how to handle vertical photos yet (they get too big because it fills out horizontal.

But never mind, i have made the solution NOT to show vertical photos, only horizontal.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0