Igor

How to create picture/video wide as on the Background Slideshow

4 posts in this topic

Hello!

Earn I created topic "How to duplicate Background Slideshow Module in another position". I needed another one Background Slideshow Module in the bottom_mainbody_1 position with youtube video, but Bt Background Slideshow doesn't support multiple instances on a page.

Therefore how to create wide responsive Youtube/Vimeo video block at bottom_mainbody_1 position. This also can be a picture with button "Play" such as Background Slideshow with youtube video, or a picture with button "Play" that opens Lightbox with youtube video.

Attached picture

post-285192-0-75654000-1435320439_thumb.

Hi there.

Let me notice you that BT Background Slideshow only support Youtube video.

And to display video poster without autoplay please open "Embed Video Configs" tab or pane (on Joomla 2.5)

You will see 2 options "Hide Poster" and "Auto Play" please set both of them by "No"

You will get what you want.

Thanks

Hello tronghm!

You not absolutely understood me. I meant that I already have one Background Slideshow Module at "background_slideshow" position.

Now, how to create wide responsive Youtube/Vimeo video or picture block at bottom_mainbody_1 position. This also can be a picture with button "Play" such as Background Slideshow with youtube video, or a wide responsive picture with button "Play" that opens Lightbox with youtube video.

Thank you!

Hi Igor.

I'm sorry for my late.

I have a suggestion. That is BT Image Gallery module.

As you see in this demo

http://extensions.bowthemes.com/bt-image-gallery.html

You see the module display many small images in rows and columns

But you can configuration it to show images as slideshow, one by one big image.

And there is a play button to open video on a modal box.

Please take a look.

Thanks