Jan Ferrari Koburg

Text box next to the slideshow?

15 posts in this topic

post-279632-0-72350900-1435447385_thumb.

Is it possible to have a text box, on top of the right side of each slideshow?

So that Facebook Like is under the text box.

What i want is a text box, so i can tell a little about where the slideshow is from.

Hi Jan.

I'm Trong - Extensions Supporter

I will help you implement what you want.

So I moved this topic to BT Portfolio Component to control our work easier.

This forum is not under my control.

:D

Let me say that i can help you have a textbox to display image's title and description - what you can set up in Portfolio Manage page.

But this text box must inside the slideshow, we can't put it outside as you want.

Do you understand me?

I look forward your replied.

Hi Trong

Tam Pham has under BT Photograpy in the early of this site, removed the text possibillity under the slideshow, and he has my login. Unfortunately, i don't know what he did.

What i want: That i in a text box can write something about the whole slideshow, f.ex. in the slideshow PARATY:

PARATY a under UNESCO protection.

Paraty is a very charming old fashion village in Brazil, where the daily life goes slowly and cosy

What i don't want: I don't want the titel of the single photo shown at all. And NO description of the single photo, only the total slideshow when it is running, And that's for all slideshows.

I think there are only two ways.

1st: If you don't have a lot of portfolio, you can create menu item for each portfolio, then you create same number of Custom HTML module and published them at position above Facebook Like box module. It is perfect and suit your requirement but it will take you a lot of time.

2. Create extra field for portfolio or use portfolio's description for your text, but it must be displayed below slideshow, we can place it to position you want.

I don't have other idea.

Sorry.

Hi Jan,

Sorry for my mistake. I've misunderstood your mind. I've roll back the code of short description on your site. Please check it again and contact me if you have any questions.

Best regards,

post-279632-0-47045700-1436453716_thumb.

Hello Tam Pham

I've tried to edit in PARATY, because the text looked a bit tiny. But i can't set a size and i only want it a little bit up. Right now it looks terrible, some text is greyed out and some is white, and text is too big now.

I have tried other portfolios, but the problem is the same.

What can i do here?

Hello Jan,

Where do you copy this text. Please just copy text not copy html because it include css of text from the source you copied.

Best regards,