Dmitry

field Files

9 posts in this topic

Hi!

It would be great if the BT module quick contact was the "Files". To allow users to download multiple files at once in the form of sending. Now I have several duplicate tures the "File".

What do you think, is it possible to do such a thing?

Hi buddy.

The module has a field type that is "File" this field type allows user to UPLOAD file to attach it to email.

It is not used for DOWNLOAD.

Do you really want to allow users to Download something from contact form?

Maybe, you can use Text field and add some links of files, user can click the links to down files

Dmitry likes this

I'm sorry, I didn't notice in my text for this error. I meant to attach multiple files to the letter ( :blink: UPLOADUPLOADUPLOADUPLOADUPLOAD). It's Google translator. :wacko:

And more:

I asked about this Tam, but I can not wait for a response. Perhaps she was very busy.

Checkbox works, only it is very difficult to mark. I need to press into the corner of the field to be noted. The same problem in the check box of the field, "Send copy". The same problem with the radio box. You can not mark it by clicking on its center. Is it impossible to fix? It is very uncomfortable.

For Example

http://status-kv-realty.ru/index.php/kabinet/podat-zayavku-na-pokupku

http://status-kv-realty.ru/index.php/kabinet/podat-zayavku-na-prodazhu

The problem with the check box, radio box and the field "a copy" - resolved. Tam has helped.

Answer the question on the field "Files"

Yes, I am very pleased that Tam best of the best, but please answer my question: Is it possible to files field? :)

Hi!

Perhaps you are not relaxed at the last vacation and did not understand my question :D . I will repeat it:

"It would be great if the BT module quick contact was the "Files". To allow users to UPLOAD multiple files at once in the form of sending. Now I have several duplicate tures the "File".

What do you think, is it possible to do such a thing?"

:)

HI

I got it.

I try to find a quick solution but not successful.

I will try again when i have time.

At the moment, please use many file fields as temporary solution.

I'm sorry.

Dmitry likes this