Dominik

BT Arise II - Menu doesn´t show on Ipad/Iphone

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

for the beginning please sorry for my bad english - the school-english in Germany is 30 years ago :-)

I use BT Arise II (thanks for using - it is a great template - i love it!)

History:

1. I had the Template BT Arise run on Joomla 2.5

2. Last month i made an update to Joomla 3.41 an i changed to BT Arise II

3. After a view examples everything works fine and the page is similar as before with Joomla 2.5

Here is my web-adress: www.planungsbuero-korpus.de

Today i checked out (first time) my site on the Ipad and Iphone. Here is also everything perfect, but one item is missing. The main-menue is not shown.

I have chanched in Joomla some options of the template Navigation (disabled MegaMenu + no effects etc.) - but it is still the same - you will see no menue on Ipad/Iphone.

Is here anybody with the same problem or does somebody know how to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot for help.

Best wishes from Germany - Dominik

Hello,

now i installed an other Menü Modul (MC Maximenü). This will be shown the Menü on Mobilephones etc.

I would like to use the Megamenü from BT Arise II, but till i have no answer how i can show the menü at Mobilephones and Ipads, i have to install an alternate.

Please, if anybody have an idea how i can show the Megamenü from BT Arise II on Ipad, answer to me.

Thanks a lot.

Dominik

Hello,

now i did it like this way (for other people who has the same problem).

I took the megamenue for the Desktop Computer - it works fine.

For the mobile version (Ipad + Iphone etc.) i enabled the add-on "off-canvas" in the template. After that i make extra menues from original Joomla an put them to the positions where "off-canvas" is.

The result is, that on mobile devices the normal megamenue from BT Arise II ist not shown, but the menues at "off-canvas" positions from Joomla shown at right side like a small button. If you press the button, then the menue will be shown. Works fine.

Thanks for help.

Dominik

Hello,

I have the same problem on Ipad and Iphone
Does anyone have a solution please?
It's very urgent

Thank you for telling me how to display the menu on smartphone / tablet
Today I see only the "main menu"

main menu.jpg