Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
deschateaux

[Solved] Files are can not be saved with BT Slideshow Pro

13 posts in this topic

Hi, i have trouble with BT Slideshow Pro for J 2.5. i select folder for my picture and when i clic in " Get images" butom i read = "Files are can not be saved"

I check my picture and module to 777 but no way!

Can you help me please.

Sorry for my english, Laurent.

Hi, i have trouble with BT Slideshow Pro for J 2.5. i select folder for my picture and when i clic in " Get images" butom i read = "Files are can not be saved"

I check my picture and module to 777 but no way!

Can you help me please.

Sorry for my english, Laurent.

Hi Laurent!

Thank you for purchasing our product. Please make sure :

mod_btslideshow_pro/ajax.php is 755

mod_btslideshow_pro/images folder and sub-folder are 777

If our notice can not help you solve problems, please send me your url and joomla administrator account, We will fix it for you.

Thank you again and Regards,

Bow Themes

HI stroopnl

I sincerely apologize, We just came back after a holiday during 5 days. With your problem please give me your url and admin account via extensions@bowthemes.com, i will check it.

Thanks and regards.

Hi,

Try this sollution..... It works for me....

Please try open {module_folder}/images and then create theses folders by own yourself:

{module_id_folder} (exemple the module has id 50, please create folder with name "50")

{module_id_folder}/original

{module_id_folder}/manager

{module_id_folder}/thumbnail

{module_id_folder}/slideshow

and check the file rights on these folders (777)

Hope it works

HBuserkz and tronghm like this

HI HBuserkz

I sincerely apologize. I just check our mails and i saw your email in spam box. This is reason i did support you sooner Sorry again.

And as stroopnl's post. That mean temporary solution. In truth i don't know why in your case, the module can't create folders althrought all in right mode.

Now, The module're working fine.

HBuserkz likes this

This worked for me. Had the same problem. You must have some problem with creating those directories. Please correct and update.

I know this is days old, but I figured out that in order to actually upload any images, you need to save the module first. So what you do is create the new BTSlider module, set all the widths, slideshow parameters, etc, then save it. After that, you can upload files. Otherwise, you can't.

For some reason when I create new modules the system is not making the required folders. I need to make them everytime. This is not going to work. What can be wrong? I set all the permissions to the right ones. Does the system need to have ftp access? What can it be?

I have 1.1.4. Is there going to be a fix?

Hi daveplays.

Sorry for reply you late.

Please give me link to your site, account to access admin area, account ftp to access your host.

I will test and fix it for you.

All information you can send to me via email : extensions@bowthemes.com

Thanks!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0