Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leonid

BT Content Showcase module in BT Onepage template

15 posts in this topic

I bought your BT Onepage template. After installation on a hosting, through a nekotor time ceases

to work the BT Content Showcase module. Akkordion in the first section doesn't reveal, and the portfolio

in the mode is by default built vertically in the right part of the site. I reinstalled a template, but

everything repeated again. PS. The translation online, I hope my question it will be clear...

Hi, Tam Pham! I delivered to BT OnePage j2.5 works normally, but the validator gave out me 615 mistakes and 437 remarks. Your archive downloaded, thanks. And on j2.5 there is no updating of a template?

Hi Tam Pham! I established a template 1.1 on the local server in it the BT Background SlideShow Default Theme module incorrectly displays images (doesn't stretch on all screen). BT Content Showcase doesn't display the image. Make please quickstart of BT Onepage with the updated template, it very much will help. Thanks.

Thanks, mod Background SlideShow established. In quick start in the Resize images settings - wrapper element, at me at such control the picture doesn't change. I can provide access to the test to the site.

Hi Leonid,

- To fix the problem of BT Background Slideshow. I just change Wrapper Element to "#section-1 .section-inner"

- Could you tell me what's your problem about the BT Content Showcase module?

Best regards,

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0