Aftab

Module Width

7 posts in this topic

Hi, I had a quick question in regards to the styling of this module. I have set my module width as 880px but the actual width of the position that I would like this in 920px as I want the extra space on both side to have the prev and next buttons.

What I am not sure of is how i can centralise the grid of 880 within the space of 920 as at present its aligned to the left and i have looked at firebug but cant seem to find where to change this.

If you could please advise.

Thanks in advance.

The other thing i want to ensure is that when images are rolling in whether automatically or by clicking prev/next i want to make sure that this doesnt overlap the prev/next buttons, but again not sure where to find these values as looked in the css file as well looking within the php files for inline styles but no luck.

Any advice would be appreciated.

HI Aftab.

Thanks so much for using our extension.

1. I think you should ask your template developer to create a position or edit position in your template with 880px width and padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px

Then you only need set width of the module is "auto". It will fit the position, have width 880px and be aligned.

2/ I'm confused with this problem, maybe there is problem with cSS, can i see the problem directly?

Hi Aftab.

Please try this solution, open file /leicsbakery/templates/lbakery_v2/css/template.css

Then file 2 CSS rules

.defaultLayout .btcontentshowcase-next{

}

and

.defaultLayout .btcontentshowcase-prev{

}

Add this css property

z-index: 1;

to both of rules.

But i think it is hard to see the change, because your next,back images has dark color and your images are also dark.

:D

tronghm, thanks for that. tried that, but didnt make a difference.

The problem I find is that when you click prev/next the hidden picture overlaps from the prev/next button and thats where I am not sure to make a change.

Thanks for looking at this for me btw.