Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrew Manin

Components

10 posts in this topic

Hello, tell me, please:

1. Can I use a "Joomshopping component" in the "BT Construction" template for organizing an online store?

2. How can I change or remove the text "We are building YOUR DREAM HOUSE If you dream of designing a new home that takes full advantage of the unique geography and views of land that you love" and the buttons "About us" and "Our work" on the main page in slidershow?

Hello Andrew,

Thank for using our templates :)

1. You can use Joomshoping component on the BT Construction template.

2. To change or remove the text above. Please login administrator -> BT Background slideshow -> Click to "edit" button on each image then remove or change text as you want.

Best regards,

Tell me exactly where these settings, I login administrator -> BT Background slideshow -> and then I do not know where exactly to remove unwanted text and buttons. Help me please.

Hello Andrew,

Please help me replace two file attached below in the folder:

../templates/bt_construction/html/mod_bt_contentshowcase/themes/custom/custom.php

and

../templates/bt_construction/html/com_bt_portfolio/bt_foto/layout/list/default.php

Then clone the file language: ../language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_bt_construcion.ini rename it to "ru-RU.tpl_bt_construction.ini", move it to your language folder: ../language/ru-RU/. Translate text of lable "BT_INSTRUCTION_READMORE" to your language.

Best regards,

default.zip

custom.zip

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0