IpCert

Banner floating to the middle of the screen

4 posts in this topic

Hello there,

first of all thank you very much for the nice module!

I've read the entire forum but I didnt find an answer for the following behaviour.

I am trying to use a floating image and I can get it work (right, X=0 and Y=0 - same applies to the left) and the module correctly displays itself on the very top-right of the page. But when I scroll down, the module floats to the middle of the page, and if I get back to the top, it gets back to his - lets say - correct position. Is there a way to make it float but being attached to the upper edge (which probably is its supposed behaviour)?

I am also trying as everyone to make it disappear on any kind of mobile device... no method seems to work... Is there a newer solution to this?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards

Hi IpCert.

We just create a new package for the module to use Jquery instead of Mootool javascript library.

Please download it in this topic

I think it will help you.

Thanks

Great job, it now works like a charm ;)

Just to provide a feedback, I have a floating PNG and I was able to get it work as I intended to by creating a "transparent" module with no padding and no margin, otherwise an empty space would have been created in the position occupied by the module.

Thank you once more

Hi IpCert.

I'm sorry but i don't understand your feedback

I have a floating PNG and I was able to get it work as I intended to by creating a "transparent" module with no padding and no margin, otherwise an empty space would have been created in the position occupied by the module

Can you give me screenshot for sample?

Thanks