aleyjendro

BT Content Slider - Item ID

9 posts in this topic

[sorry for my English]

Hi,

Regarding to the title (BT Content Slider - Item ID), i'm using BT Content Slider version 2.3.8.

My question is, where can i find the field for setting up for Item ID?

Because i'm referring to the documentation, the "item id" is under source setting..but i can't find it. You can see the attachment.

The problem that i faced related to this issue is a, how can i make when i click on the title of the article, then it will link to the another page(which is article page)?

I hope you really can help me :)

Thanks

post-227874-0-56679900-1448332001_thumb.

Hi Aleyjendro.

Thanks so much for using our extension.

I also must say sorry, we removed this option.

To solve the problem, you only need create a hidden menu and a menu item for article category that contains your article.

This problem is discussed many times on this forum, you can search by "menu item id" keyword.

Good luck.

Hi,

Another question from me, instead of user click on the image and go to article page...how can i do click on the image and it will direct to any URL on new tab??

For example i attached the screen shot of the slider..

Thanks

post-227874-0-66791300-1448505087_thumb.

Hi.

There is solution, that is use URL A. Please take a look to Joomla Article's edit page, there is Link and Images Options tab and URL A field.

You can enter any URL here then configure the module to use URL A as slide's item url.

But with this solution, clicking both of image and title also redirects you to the url.

And to open URL in new tab, please set "Open Link In" option by New Window in Advanced tab.

Thanks for using our extension