Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alessandro Bennetti

[Solved] Header Logo

53 posts in this topic

Maybe I am stupid but I cannot find where to change the header logo in the template image files??????????

Hi!

Please replace your logo in "template/bt_arise/images/logo.png". In case you want create a logo with style and font like BT Arise logo, please read the topic and download .PSD source file for logo. BT Arise Logo PSD File

Regards,

Bow Themes

P/S : Thank you so much, Balga! :)

Alessandro Bennetti and koch like this

Thanks guys, much appreciated for the fast response. :woohoo:

Is the header logo a fixed size or can this be changed in the admin backend or must I change it in the css file? :S

Hi!

If you want to change width and height of Logo, please open "templates/bt-arise/css/templates.css" file :

-- Go to line 933 find element h1.logo a

-- Replace

h1.logo a{

background: url("../images/logo.png") no-repeat scroll left center transparent;

display: block;

height: 66px;

width: 208px;

}

with :

h1.logo a{

background: url("../images/logo.png") no-repeat scroll left center transparent;

display: block;

height: xxx px; // xxx is your logo height

width: yyy px; // yyy is your logo width

}

Regards,

Bow Themes

Hi there all,

i am a new member of this site, have download the template i need.. reading most of the topics available. all i want to say is that... itsss Greeeeattttt!!! marvelousss,, bravooo..

Greetings from Jakarta Indonesia.

Thx & have good night :)

Buenos dias.

Modifique el archivo /templates.css con el tamaño de mi logo que es de 474x147, pero obtengo este resultado, estoy usando la plantilla BT ARISE

Good morning.

Edit the / templates.css with the size of my logo that is 474x147, but I get this result, I'm using the template BT ARISE

0001yyy.jpg

Como veran mi logo "empuja" el modulo mod_btslideshow quedando esa barra blanca, lo que quisiera es bajar esa barra blanca para que mi logo quede cuadrado

As you will see my logo "pushes" the mod_btslideshow module that bar being white, I'd like is to lower the white bar for my logo is square

dyango likes this

Hello JudasHagen you can fix that with the same template.css but if you want I can try to help you yes send me your site url, user and password.

because I have my site with that template and is working perfect it may look diferent because I make some modifications but is the bt_arise template by Bow Themens CADEPsa

Hola JudasHagen eso es posible solucionarlo con el template.css pero si tú quieres puedo tratar de ayudarte solo envíame la url usuario y contraseña.

Porque yo tengo mi sitio con esa misma plantilla y trabaja perfectamente tal vez se vea un poquito diferente porque la he modificado un poco pero es la plantilla bt_arise te Bow Themens.

CADEPsa

Roger Olivares likes this

Hi, If you change something on your site, you have to update this after it. So, if you changed the logo or something else, click F5, and it will be ready. :)