igor.n

Save and other buttons are not working for some modules

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

from certain point, I am not able to modify Background Slideshow or Content Showcase in terms that "Save", "Save as Copy", "Save and New" buttons are not working. The only working button is "Close". It is strange that this is valid just for my computer. If I try to use other PC these buttons are working properly.

Can somebody help me with this issue?

Thanks on advance.

Hi Tam,

I am using Windows 7 and Google Chrome. Just after installation and several days after it was all OK, but then it started...for instance, the same was with JCE Editor, so I uninstall it and the result was OK. I have tried the same with Slideshow, but without results. If I try to edit from my laptop (Windows XP) or from my colleague PC (XP, also) things are fine...I thought about OS and browsers, but the strange thing is that I worked successfully until several days ago.

Thanks in advance for reply.

Hi Tam,

switching to Firefox (for administration) gave good results. However, it would be good to know the reason for the Chrome issue.

Thanks once again and kind regards, Igor

Hello Igor,

I guess you installed some addons affect to this problem.

Please go to addon tab of your chrome browser, disable some addons then recheck your site.

Best regards,

Hi,

will do that, but the most important thing is I can edit somehow (other browser). Strange thing is that editing other templates in Chrome and the same PC is not the problem (same version of Joomla).

Best regards and all best in 2016,