anneschram

Can't add properties

4 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I'm having a very strange issue. BT Properties worked really fine and I am very happy with this component. But today I could suddenly not add any property anymore. I have no idea what it can be. The message after saving a new one tells first: Error. Save failed with the following error:

And then:

Notice

COM_BT_PROPERTY_LIMITED_PROPERTY_NOTICE

Would anybody know what is happening? I have only put 5 properties online, so the limit will probably be not the amount of those. Would be really grateful to hear from you.
Thanks, Anne

Hello, it is Anne again. Just for other people who might experience the same problem: there is a way to work around it. The problem of not saving a newly added property with COM_BT_PROPERTY_LIMITED_PROPERTY_NOTICE occurs when entering a property from the backend. (I haven't tried from the front yet.) The reason is still completely unclear, it would be really nice if someone can tell me why this happens.

But if anybody else recognizes the problem: save an existing property under a different alias by "save as copy". From there, you can enter all the details of the new property.

The problem on the back end still exists, but from the front end it is easy to add properties. Still curious if anybody else has had this COM_BT_PROPERTY_LIMITED_PROPERTY_NOTICE ...

error bt property.jpg

[SOLVED] I'm communicating with myself. But for anyone else having this issue: it is repaired. Had to do with setting limits in options > agent options. First I thought it was wise to put high number in the LIMIT PROPERTY SETTINGS. This appeared to be wrong.  Once I put everything on 0 again, I could add from the back end without problems.