Benhilda

Too few arguments to function JHtmlSliders::panel(), 1 passed and exactly 2 expected

6 posts in this topic

I am getting the following error:

Too few arguments to function JHtmlSliders::panel(), 1 passed and exactly 2 expected

when trying to enter a new property 

please help

In this file:

../administrator/components/com_bt_property/views/property/tmpl/edit.php line 147

difference is '' (two single ', I don't remember if I removed or added it, sorry).

<?php echo JHtml::_('sliders.panel', JText::_('COM_BT_PROPERTY_CONFIG_CUSTOM_SIZE_LABEL')); ?>

<?php echo JHtml::_('sliders.panel', JText::_('COM_BT_PROPERTY_CONFIG_CUSTOM_SIZE_LABEL'),''); ?>

Hello, I have the exact same error. I do not have this edit.php file in that folder. Has it been moved or replaced with something since this post was created, or is there a new location I need to make this edit in?

Sorry disregard, I was in the properties folder instead of property. Thanks, your solution still works but given the age of this post why have you not already put this in the extension?

11 hours ago, Kevin Morrison said:

Sorry disregard, I was in the properties folder instead of property. Thanks, your solution still works but given the age of this post why have you not already put this in the extension?

Happy that the solution worked!

I don't think any updates are made. As far as I see, the forum is just there for bt property users helping each other...