Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
damian

Mega Menu

9 posts in this topic

I had the menu system working fine, but all of a sudden i have lost the drop down menu and the sub groups now appear on a second line with the drop down menu below them.

Any ideas what settings i need to change?

website is http://weddingdayangels.co.uk/

Hi woogie_theking,

Thanks for using our tempalte :).

I think we have to fix the configuration for menu mega. Could you send me your account administrator via email templates@bowthemes.com. I'll check it for you.

Regards,

Hi

you seemed to have fixed it but all of a sudden its changed again.

Hi Damian Edge,

May be the width of the menu longer than the width of the site. So the last item has been broken.

Please go to file: ../templates/bt_foto/css/menu/mega.css

Line 34

.ja-megamenu ul.level0 li.mega a.mega {
height: 77px;
padding: 0 20px 0 10px;
}

edit padding left and right for reasonable.

Goodluck.

Hi

Thanks for that, it seems strange but even when i have just one item in the menu it still looses the menu drop down section sometimes. It was working fine this morning but has now reverted back to the line below the menu type of menu,

Hi

Thanks for that, it seems strange but even when i have just one item in the menu it still looses the menu drop down section sometimes. It was working fine this morning but has now reverted back to the line below the menu type of menu,

Hi woogie_theking,

I think your problem is related to configuration. You can see the instructions for configuration mega menu at here.

If the problem still occurs. Please contact me. I'll help you.

Goodluck.

I have gone through the tutorial but still no joy' date=' I just can't work out how to activate the mega menu.[/quote']

Hi woogie theking,

I've configured mega menu to you but I think you need to know how to configure parameters.

1. Number of columns

This parameter defines the number of columns needed to display child menu items of a parent menu item. If you have for instance 4 child menu items, you will have to set this parameter to 4 columns for the parent item of these menu items.

Ex: Item Services have 4 child menu items (level 1). Set this parameter to 4.

2. Group option

This parameter will group the parent menu item with it's child menu items or content items to form compact columns.

So set group:no for Services and group:yes for child menu items (level 1) of Service.

Goodluck.

Hey

I think i figured it out,

I had done everything listed but still wasn't working. Even after you had said that it was fixed it still didn't appear to work and then i noticed the cpanel tab and saw there was a reset button and hey presto everything working.

It might have been that i did do everything i should have but without resetting i didn't notice the changes.

Thanks for your help

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0