sasa1350031775

[Solved] Module positions

28 posts in this topic

hello,

i try to find modul position for slideshow, but in this template dont exist that position. I put modul Slideshow in position 2, but it is not good position for that module. How can I create position - top.slideshow

hello' date='i try to find modul position for slideshow, but in this template dont exist that position. I put modul Slideshow in position 2, but it is not good position for that module. How can I create position - top.slideshow[/quote']Could you send me a picture to describe module position you want to add? Please read the topic about add module position to BT Arise template, may be it will help you.

I would like to know the modules positons too... If iI try provided link I can see just object Arguments.

Can You help me, plase ?

BTW Thank You for this very nice free template.

Petr

I would like to know the modules positons too... If iI try provided link I can see just object Arguments.

Can You help me, plase ?

BTW Thank You for this very nice free template.

Petr

Hi Petr,

Please see attachments.

[attachment=640]index.zip[/attachment]

hello I would like to send me a link where I can display the position of the modules, is an amazing template but this complicates their job function. I would also like to know where you can expand the width of the right module. :(

How do I remove the main menu from the top of the site?

From your Back-End Joomla, go to Module Manager and then disable or uninstall "BT Login module"